What did you Keto today?

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #3190

@Ernest I’ll have to remember that one. I do pork ribs and beef brisket on a semi annual basis and am always chasing better methods. You would think after smoking meats for 20 years that I’d know all the tricks.

(Mike Glasbrener) #3191

You’ve got to love helpful waiters! I do the substitute a la cart thing all the time or I will get minimal and have water or just not eat. You nailed it!

(Bonaria Bustamante) #3192

Nothing fancy, just some fat from a few chicken wings I boiled (and then pan fried in ghee) but this is what’s feeding me tonight :grin:

@Daisy I think you’re seeing the melted cheese on top. I used to put beer in my chili. I wanted to stick to keto so I checked a bunch of cooking sites and they suggested beef broth or coffee. You really couldn’t taste the coffee in there, but it did help with the flavor. Kind of like a stout beer with a coffee note to it. Definitely tasted even better the second day when the flavors melded a bit more.

(Michael Iafrato ) #3195

What is the breakfast sandwich?

Oh that makes sense - a hint of bitter and a bit earthy too maybe?

(Ernest) #3197

@miafrato just cheese in between sausage patties. It’s salty, fatty and orgasmic!!

(Kevin) #3198

Here was my dinner… Grass Fed Ribeye Steak from Whole Foods, lightly seasoned and then cooked on a charcoal grill (charred on one side, my personal favorite) and medium in the middle. The salad was just mozzarella cheese, iceberg lettuce, and I cooked about 3 strips of bacon and broke up on top with a little ranch dressing (3 tbsp).

(Ellen) #3199

beef stew, just look at all that lovely extra beef dripping waiting to be warmed up & drunk.

(Paul Flickner) #3200

Bangers and Cauliflower Mash !!

(Adrienne P.) #3201

Peri peri chicken with cauliflower mash. Then I also added some jalapeno poppers (not pictured) since they were going off soon.

(Kellyn ) #3202

Fried cabbage, bacon, ground beef, and mozzarella cheese.

(Jase) #3203

Steak pave 500g in Mons Belgium. Unfortunately I have to let it down with a belgium beer or 2! Won’t be in ketosis tomorrow !

(Jack Brien) #3204

Just making the most of my prefast feasting with some last minute cheese, butter and Marmite sandwiches

(Rob) #3205

@Jack_Brien Awesome!

(Doodler for @KetoKailey) #3206

Microwaved 3-Egg Omelette with Butter + HWC S&P + Sriracha.

(Paul Flickner) #3207

Tonight I roasted some radishes (50 minutes) in EVOO, Salt, Pepper, and Rosemary… much like potato’s the smaller pieces rocked !! I need to cut them smaller next time… Additionally a nice piece of cod… 400 deg. for 10 min in butter then I added some crushed pork rinds and more melted butter… some salt and pepper and 10 more minutes I had a nice flaky yummy buttery piece of cod :slight_smile: Next time I’ll do without the pork rind topping as the …

(Liz ) #3208

Keto chicken parm (crushed pork rinds/Italian seasoning/Parmesan coating) scamorzarella cheese, Rao’s marinara, buttered steamed cauliflower.

(MooBoom) #3209

Made these little beauties tonight :yum:. Will be sharing them with a group of people I’m on a course with for afternoon tea tomorrow.

Recipe: http://www.butterisnotacarb.com/chocolate-fat-bombs/

I used Natvia instead of stevia and powdered it before incorporating. Tried one- they taste pretty close to Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups! :+1: