What did you Keto today?

(Darlene Horsley) #3130

Hot sauce is terrific on them! Sometimes I do both and sometimes it’s one or the other. Lol

(Bonaria Bustamante) #3131

I made these

…and had two fried eggs sandwiches.

Simple and pretty darned good.

(Stephanie Sablich) #3133

Zoodles (zucchini noodles) with a vodka cream and meat sauce. Some high-fat ground beef browned with onion and garlic, added in Rao’s Homemade Vodka Sauce and some heavy whipping cream, and let it simmer. Sauteed the zoodles in butter, drained them and mixed them in. Topped with parm. OH my gosh, so yummy.

As I was thinking through this meal on my bus ride home, this dude was casually pulling Skittles from his pocket to pop in his mouth… I think a week ago I’d have asked him for one.

Meatballs in a chipotle cream sauce a top spinach

That sounds really good, the Zoodles… that is, skittles are horrid. After cooking for the little ones I just went for something crazy simple. But… I did make a quick batch of fat bombs to store away for when the urge strikes.

(Doug) #3136

Comfort food dinner: Bacon and “cornbread.” Used this recipe for the cornbread:

I love this guy!!!

(Jack Brien) #3138

Added another couple of sausages, two mugs of coffee with cream and a piece of dark chocolate to finish, as it’ll be my only meal today. I’m stuffed!

That looks like a cool place!! What did you order there??

(Allan L) #3140

These burgers look amazing, did you use a recipe? If so please share.

(Cathy) #3141

These look great. I look forward to trying this ~ thanks for passing it along!!

(matt ) #3142

Hi no recipe but here is what I did.

I took the left over ground beef and put it in a bowl and added salt and pepper and mixed that in. Then I added a lot of shredded cheddar and mixed that in. I split the meat into 2 balls and then smooshed them flat. I used a non-stick pan on high and just put the burgers in and let them be. The cheese on the outside melted and got all crispy. I flipped the burgers and did the same on the other side. Put um on a plate and poured all the grease back over them. I would rub each piece in the fat after I cut if off the burger.

They were so simple and oh so good!

(Kellyn ) #3143

Fried cabbage in coconut oil and butter, 3 strips of bacon, and a side of ham wrapped dill pickles

(Ellen) #3144

green curry with chicken, aubergines & extra coconut oil. Nom nom

(Stephanie Sablich) #3145

Y’all… broccoli with a creamy cheese sauce (some freshly-shredded colby jack and monterey jack, parm, and heavy whipping cream). Broccoli was roasted in olive oil and garlic salt. Topped with… wait for it… Epic Salt and Pepper Pork rinds, and thrown in the broiler for a bit.

Ribeye pan seasoned with salt and pepper, pan-seared, and fried in… yes, butter.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #3146

Chuck steak, Kerrygold and hog jowl.

(Stephanie Sablich) #3147

Annnd dessert. Heavy whipping cream blended with frozen strawberries and a bit of liquid Stevia. Whoa.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #3148

Ermergerd

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #3149

This crust recipe is still my favorite ever. Tonight we had precooked diced onion and pepperoni on our keto pizza.