What did you Keto today?

(Marie Dantoni) #3579

I’d love to have you over !

(Clare) #3580

Woof! That looks stunning.

(Clare) #3581

Avocado and radicchio frittata with some truffle infused cheddar in it.

mmmmmm

(Ron D. Garrett) #3582

Had three Hardee’s lettuce wrapped double cheeseburgers with a small side salad with cheese. Added extras Redmind salt and viola…a meal :joy:

I’m off today so I didn’t feel like cooking!’

(Candy Lind) #3583

KETO Hot & Sour soup. Contents: leftover pork shoulder, tofu, woodears, shiitakes, lily pods, bamboo shoots, chicken stock/bone broth, liquid Aminos, Coco Aminos, salt, red pepper, SF rice vinegar, ACV, xanthan gum. Made in my Instant pot to quickly reconstitute the dry stuff. I left out the egg-drop because I already had more protein than I needed, and I didn’t really have the room for it.

(Rob) #3584

Carlshead Pizza again :slight_smile:

Gained 1.5kg
(Lee Jones) #3585

Mmmmmmm Donner meat, salad, jalapeños and chilli sauce :tongue:

(Ellen) #3586

That looks awful! It can’t be sustainable, you really should go back to pasta/lentil sandwiches!

(Darlene Horsley) #3587

My favorite soup!

So easy so tasty, oxtail

Ya’know, Ellen… I’m so miserable I’m going to punish myself with bacon and eggs again tonight! Oh, the agony!!! :egg: :bacon: :yum:

(Sophie) #3590

Sauteed cabbage in bacon juice with onion, bacon bits, garlic and grilled sausage. I’m totally suffering here, but you won’t hear me cryin for help! lol

:yum:

LOVE sautee’d cabbage! I like to throw a little bit of fennel in mine when I cook it.
I’m going to suffer through eggs and bacon tonight. Only because I don’t feel like cooking the lamb I was going to torment myself with… it’ll have to wait until tomorrow or Thursday I guess. :laughing:

(Sophie) #3592

Bacon & eggs is good eatin! I think I may do that tomorrow night, just because I love breakfast for dinner. :wink:

(Ellie Baum) #3593

Pumpkin soup and eggs with Gouda

(JOE FABEETS) #3594

@Brenda s million dollar spaghetti and @richard s smoked chocolate mousse

(Ernest) #3595

What is wrong with me?!

I know what you’re asking. Where are the eggs?
One of the layers is eggs…

(Richard Morris) #3596

That right there is genius

(Richard Morris) #3597

That look so good I think I need to make it here next winter. I’ve been meaning to make some more tofu and that’s just the excuse I need to get my tofu maker out of storage.