What did you Keto today?

(Mike W.) #1984

Rosemary and garlic infused Kerrygold basted steak.

Me likes the forkshot!!

(matt ) #1986

That’s purty! Love me some rosemary and garlic!

(Bacon for the Win) #1987

I made that tonight too! The london broil was so much less expensive than other cuts.

(Jeremy Storie) #1988

Scoop of sour cream, two scoops of mayo, scoop of horseradish, a little chili powder, a little dry mustard. I googled it and I modified it from the all recipes web page. It was for a large batch.

Polenta Poppers…two kinds…with Jalapeno Havarti cheese core, and Smoked Gouda cheese core. Link to recipe here

(Ernest) #1990

You’re killing me!!!

(Arlene) #1991

Wow, that’s a work of art!

(Arlene) #1992

Fiorella, How do you come up with this stuff, and why aren’t you a professional chef making zillions of dollars? Now I have to try yet another recipe of yours. Oh darn!

(Mike W.) #1993

A chef making zillions of dollars :joy:
It’s generally a labor of love not getting rich.

(Arlene) #1994

Yes, I’m aware that most chefs do not make large amounts of money. The real money is being a server at a fine restaurant. At the right restaurant, tips add up to a very decent wage.

(jilliangordona) #1995

No pics because I scarfed it down… but I just put together a yummy avocado + almond butter + vanilla almond milk + stevia pudding!! A wonderful way to break my fast this morning.

Yea, she needs to set up a kickstarter to start a keto restaurant.

(AnnaLeeThal) #1997

Keto BLT’s with a little extra stuff on there: avocado, feta, red pepper… divine

(Ernest) #1998

Exactly!! Unless one is a TV Chef.

(Ernest) #1999

@matt perfect! I’m a sous vide junkie. I leave mine running all week. LOL

(Ernest) #2000

I like to keep things simple…no, really…
Shrimp and scallops, whipped cauliflower, a bunch of hollandaise sauce

(Doug) #2001

Wow, Ernest - very nice picture, and that looks fantastic. :sunglasses:

(matt ) #2002

Wow that looks amazing!!

As far as sous vide I am doing drumsticks and hot sausage in there now. Cooking over a camp fire tonight and wanted it as easy as possible. Sous vide to the rescue!

(Ashley) #2003

I found a place in town that makes low carb pizza. I got this one with bacon, chicken, spinach, and blue cheese.