What are you ordering at Starbucks?

(David) #41

What is a ‘Go’ tube?

(Alex Dipego) #42

Doppio long shot espresso macchiato… With heavy cream instead of 2%.

Or grande nitro with heavy cream.

(Joey Chaffee) #43

It’s one of those leak resistant silicone tubes for holding liquids on the go. In this case, MCT oil :slight_smile:

(David) #44

Could you please post a link in or a photo please? I am not understanding what it is at all.

(Jessica) #45

Venti iced coffee with heavy cream and SF cinnamon dolce instead of classic

(Jim Priestley) #46

Simple for me… Venti pike with a splash of HWC.

(George Hernandez) #47

I had been avoiding Starbucks for a while but went today for my first “Flat White with heavy whipping cream.”
Added a dash of cinnamon. Perfect!

Thanks for turning me on to this!!

(Andrew Anderson) #48

Mm I must try this. I usually get a black coffee with a couple shots of espresso.

(Tammy Kidd) #49

Sugar free cinnamon dulce with heavy whipping cream. …yummy

(Jim) #50

4 long shots espresso. Before I started low carb, I used to get vente cappiccino.

(David) #51

I don’t do Starbucks, but on a recent trip for work I got a drink at the airport.

Venti Americano and I asked if they had cream. They gave me a tub of about 40ml of a delicious cream.

(Meli Avalos) #52

Is this a hot or cold drink? Does it work for both?

(What The Fast?!) #53

You can do both hot or iced. Americano is just espresso with water added - it’s similar to drip coffee (but better, in my opinion).

(David) #54

Thank you for this. Midnight in Vegas but 8am (being here on holiday from the UK) in body time, these few words saved my life (not literally of course). Not sure how much cream went into it but that first mouthful… heaven.

Trenta Iced Coffee w/Heavy Cream. Then I sweeten myself with the fake stuff.

(Brian) #56

What’s Starbucks?

LOL! Just kidding. I’ve never been in one.

I do have a Mr. Coffee, though. Two slightly heaping tablespoons of Folgers and 4 cups of water make a coffee mug for my wife and myself each morning. A little heavy whipping cream in the cup and a little vanilla stevia for me and that’s our coffee. Nowhere near $5. OUCH!!

(Hillary ) #57

I tell them that I would like a venti coffee with no classic, two espresso shots, sugar free vanilla, two packs of splenda, and a shot of heavy cream. :grin::coffee:

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #58

“Large black coffee.”

I refuse to buy into the mystique, the purpose of which is to reconcile you to the exorbitant prices. And the only time I buy from them is when I’m at the bookstore.

(Tim) #59

Ditto. Have always found their sizes pretentious. Small, medium, or large please.

(Laura Belvin) #60

I used to get the Pink drink before Keto but found out its 47g of carbs! so stay away lol