What are you ordering at Starbucks?

That link is worth another :slight_smile: Thanks for posting.

(Jamie Hayes) #22

I’m a coffee nut only drinking short black with a water. My view is that the primary reason people need to sweeten or add dairy to their coffee is that most coffee shops use a bitter blend or their extraction method adds to bitterness.
If you have the right beans made right it is not bitter.

(Liz) #23

For coffee: American with a single pump of sugar free mocha and steamed heavy cream (that creamy foam has me like WOAH!)

For non-coffee: a real chai tea (not the latte!!! That’s a sugary syrup :poop: but I get the tea bag kind of chai) with a Splenda and steamed heavy cream.

(Trisha) #24

Skinny vanilla latte with hwc

(Mark) #25

Coffee Black

(Guardian of the bacon) #26

Nice article I’m sure for Starbucks users.

Is it just me that when I read POS (piece of shit) comes to mind first and foremost?

Must be all those years of fixing broken down pieces of shit farm equipment.

(Morgan Rose) #27

Venti iced black coffee, NO CLASSIC ( sugar), with skinny mocha! (My sis sent me the label for this syrup), and extra heavy cream…whip optional!

(Alix Hayden) #28

I made a terrible mistake just yesterday. My standard order is a grande triple shot breve latte. I thought I’d be wild and crazy and get a shot of sugar free syrup, I chose cinnamon dolce something or other. FAIL! Ruined my favourite coffee, which at $6 per cup, is a very sad thing. :frowning:

(Candace) #29

So how do you order it with butter? Do you ask for x size latte with HC & 2 butters?

(melinda) #30

OMG y’all. I am not a starbucks person, but I was hungry and at the mall so I ordered a grande chai tea with heavy cream and sugar free vanilla.

omg. OHHHH MYYYY GOOOODNESSS. It was darn good. I think next time I’ll specify only 1 pump of SFV because it was a little bit sweet. Now I gotta figure out how to make it myself at home!

Have you tried the Bengal Spice chai tea made by a Celestial Brands? It’s available in grocery stores. It’s got a nice balance of spices in its tea bags, no sugar/sweetener needed (but, I have high tolerance for no sugar in tea/coffee) and it tastes incredible with HWC. Makes a nice rich chai tea.

(melinda) #32

Yum! I’ll look for that. I love heavily spiced flavors. I bought tazo brand and that has a nice natural sweetness to it.

If it helps, this is what it looks like

(chris.coote) #34

I don’t usually see keto friendly items in their case…

(Dana Schneider) #36

Venti Iced Coffee. HWC instead of milk. I usually ask for “easy” HWC because they add A LOT. Then I pick a sugar free syrup. Recently I’ve been loving the SF Mocha! :smile:

(Liz) #37

I’ve recently discovered they carry SF cinnamon dulce and a pump of that with a pump of SF mocha makes for a delicious flavor added to either regular drip or an americano!

(Joey Chaffee) #38

Grande Americano with cinnamon and I carry my own Truvia and MCT oil in a go tube to add :).

(Sam Perez) #39

Either a big unsweet green tea or just a large coffee that I’ll put some Half and Half in.

Tall blonde roast when they have one. Usually they’re out, so I’ll just get a tall Pike.