What a different a year makes!

(Dameon Welch-Abernathy) #1

These pictures are roughly a year apart.
I did not start intermittent fasting in earnest until end of May 2017.
Lots of comments from folks who hadn’t seen me since.
Even people who saw me in September were shocked.

(Roy D) #2

Way to go Dameon! Keep up the good work. Keto on!

(Darlene Horsley) #3

You look fantastic! I just bet several people were blown away by your transformation. Good jawb!!!

(Jeanne Wagner) #4

Looking good! I hope that my year apart photos look as good! :slight_smile: Keto on!!!

(Pete A) #5

Wow, a different man! Great shots, CONGRATS.

Congratulations!

(Karen) #7

Fabulous change to a healthier, slimmer you!!

K

Wow. That’s quite a change. Congrats!

(Rob) #9

Were they surprised when you had to order a significantly smaller Conference T-shirt than previous years? :grin:

(Dameon Welch-Abernathy) #10

This was the first time I was able to even wear the conference shirts comfortably.
Some of the older shirts that I kept but couldn’t wear are starting to fit also :slight_smile:

(Rob) #11

I have a large collection of conference shirts - good times :smirk:. However, pulling them out, some were 3x, all others were 2x and generally fit me 60-80+ lbs ago. I’m thinking of cutting out the logs for nostalgia’s sake and the rest are rags!

Amazing!!! You must feel so good :blush: Thanks for sharing, very inspirational.

(Dameon Welch-Abernathy) #13

Since I work for an Israeli company, some of the 3XL shirts are actually smaller than you’d think :roll_eyes:

That said I am already starting to weed out shirts. Looking forward to when I’m out of 2XL territory entirely.

Wow! Congrats!

WOW! Amazing transformation… these are the type of posts I have to read to keep me going. Thanks so much for sharing.

(Jeanne Wagner) #16

Shadow box, quilt…

(Linda Bertolini) #17

Looking great! And more importantly, I bet you FEEL great!! Keto On my friend

Impressive

(Dorothy Maxemow) #19

You look great! Awesome results…Congrats!

(Dameon Welch-Abernathy) #20

I ended up writing a post on this transformation elsewhere.
Of course, the usual suspects get plugs :slight_smile: