Vein health

(Jodi Stewart) #1

So, I’ve been keto for about a year, but last month I started IF, usually eating a small snack around 2 and dinner at 5:30ish. Since then I’ve noticed that my edema has significantly reduced, my spider veins are growing fainter, and my varicose veins are not as prominent. I’ve even gotten rid of a blood clot that’s been on my knee for years. I’m super impressed. I’ve actually started taking time to admire by brand new ankle bones. Thought I’d share here. Has anyone else noticed an improvement in vein health or edema?

(Cathy Schroder) #2

I have. I was starting to develops couple of bulging veins on my right forearm but they have all but disappeared now. I also have some very blue spider veins just below one knee (I’ve had them since my fourth pregnancy), and they are also far less prominent as well

(Dustin Cade) #3

my legs were something that were bothering me a great deal before I started this journey. Before i found keto i thought i was going to just deal with the diabetes related stuff that happens to legs… I feel i’m beyond fortunate that i found keto!

(Kelly Murphy Scarberry) #4

YES!! I’m actually going to be posting about this in the next day or so on my Facebook page, Keto by Kelly. About 6 pictures of the evolution of my legs. They were HORRIBLE! I did have to have mine surgically removed because they were so thick (I’m 37 with 4 kids…by the 3rd pregnancy they just appeared really badly and got worse). After the surgery, they looked better but some came back and I was still a little overweight. I refused to wear compression stockings in the South Florida heat all day. So I just wear Mojo Compression socks when I work out, they are awesome. Started keto in Feb 2018 and have since lost 31 lbs. My legs look soooo much better. The weight loss helps of course but the veins themselves (that came back) went down and are no longer protruding out of my leg. I will say as of last month, I was still getting this pain/hot feeling in my ankles…I have some discoloration there too and it would get darker when I felt this sensation. Usually from being on my feet all day (at that point I was a size 6, so not heavy). I started taking Pruvit Keto//OS Max Exogenous Ketones about 4 weeks ago and I haven’t gotten that pain or burning feeling in my legs anymore. The discoloration has also gotten fainter. Absolutely amazing!! If you want to know more, email me at ketobykelly23@gmail.com!!!