Vanilla Cheesecake Fat Bomb- YUM!

newbies

(Jill F.) #1

So I am having trouble eating enough fat so fat bombs help. I made a new one today that was AMAZING!

Vanilla Cheesecake Fat Bomb

Ingredients:
9 oz full fat cream cheese
2 oz Xylitol, Splenda, or Stevia (I used Splenda granulated)
1 cup HWC
2 tsp vanilla extract

1.Soften cream cheese to close to room temperature. Cut into cubes and place in mixer with vanilla extract and sweetener of your choice.
2. Mix on low speed for 2 min. Pause to scrape sides of bowl and re blend.
3. Add 1/2 cup of the HWC to mix. Mix again for 2 minutes. If using sweetener that is very granulated let sit for 2 to 4 min.
4. Add last half cup HWC and mix again on low 1 to 2 min. It should have a creamy consistency and some peaks.
5. Add to a piping bag or quart sized ziploc bag with hole cut on end to pipe into mini muffin cupcake papers.
6. Place in fridge at least one hour before enjoying!
Makes 18 servings each one is 88 calories 1 carb, 1 protein, and 9 grams fat
Hope you like it!

I used a recipe similar to this (i was going for a cream cheese butter cream texture) but i dumped it all in a jar. I was using it to top my pancakes…n then i just ate some out straight out of the jar. Grossed my husband out- he compared it to eating straight mayo (without trying any) :rofl::rofl::joy: but i came here to see if any1 had an easy gluten free keto friendly cheesecake crust

(MooBoom) #3

Yes I do!

1/2 cup almond meal
40g coconut flour
Zest 1 lemon
1tsp powdered natvia (50/50 blend stevia/erythritol)
120g salted butter

Rub butter through all ingredients until you get an even crumb, then loosely pack into the pan base and top with your preferred cheesecake mixture.

I make a pretty wicked lemon curd cheesecake, recipe here: https://www.facebook.com/595292114181045/posts/616029362107320/

(Debbie Whitlatch) #4

I’m new to Keto (and this forum) and guess I don’t know all the acronyms , what is HWC ??? this recipe sounds really good just couldn’t figure this one out !

(Daisy) #5

Heavy whipping cream

(Debbie Whitlatch) #6

Wow ,thank you for the quick reply ! should have got that one , use that in my coffee now ! now off to the store for some cream cheese !! thanks again :slight_smile:

(Laura) #7

I make that on occasion - just made some this week :slight_smile: It is delicious.

(Daisy) #8

You’re welcome! I can’t use hwc (severe lactose intolerance) so as good as this recipe looks, I’m out lol

(Susan) #9

I’m going to try this today. I’m taking desert to a friend’s for dinner :slight_smile: I’m going to use the crust recipe here too. Thank you @MommyJill2005 and @MooBoom (I ‘liked’ your Delicious Not Deprived FB page too :smile:)