UK Celebs go Carb Free for TV

(ianrobo) #143

we had hope in episode 2 but since then gone back to tried and trusted

(ianrobo) #144

and too much emphasis on weight, so therefore not enough about other benefits as no blood tests etc.

FFS lower sugar = less insulin = less fat storage - thats science !

(David) #145

what a fucking drama queen.

(ianrobo) #146

THATS better talking about inches around waist !

however bet they all go back to normal because no idea what a day to day no sugar diet is really

(David) #147

and I get the feeling she said that only to assuage his guilt at not losing as much as some of the others.

shows how maybe age was a factor here? with the son losing a lot.

This was 2 weeks right? Pretty impressive all round results wise I would say. I agree it would have been way better to test blood. Stavros senior could have seen a great improvement there.

Anne is a miserable cow isn’t she?

I hope it has given them a taste and maybe they might even take a look at keto?

(David) #149

oh yea, it was. 1 stone in two weeks. Wow.

those two girls could go on to keto and be really good role models.

(David) #151

Maybe we should send them some ‘fan mail’ through their agents, asking about how they are post the experience, and point them here :wink:

I left the URL on a card at the ‘Body Works’ exhibit in Berlin over the weekend. haha. I’ll post a review and a pic in a couple of days.

(ianrobo) #152

well remember the two Stavros boys from Cyrpus and remeber 7 country studies ??

I love Cypriot food because it is 100% Keto their problems is the crap they eaten around it not their basic food.

I thought about contacting them. Simply to tell them how it could actually be easier on keto which I think it would be for the two bigger girls.

(David) #154

I think congratulating them on what they’ve achieved, and point them towards somewhere like this might be good.

(Chris Bair) #155

this was the best programme I have seen for a while that is diet related

(David) #157

cheers

(ianrobo) #158

fantastic stuff and I downloaded it from youtube, use a programme called youtube downloader :slight_smile:

that Panorama prog about the unknown guy was great. So depressing but great!

(David) #160

have you tried ssyoutube.com?

what is that?

(betsy.rome) #162

Won’t make much difference unless they give up the rest of their grains, lowfat dairy and root veggies. These partial “studies” end up giving LCHF a bad name.