UK Celebs go Carb Free for TV

Yes it is super annoying to watch. It is true that it is a much more moderate and beneficial woe that would be a game changer if everyone were to adopt it. If everyone ate the Mediterranean diet for example, we would have a very different story re health in some countries. However, some of the people on this programme (actually most of them) really would have benefitted from taking it that much further into keto. Hell, they would benefit from even just pushing into a moderate LCHF. FFS, why would you grind up your own flour? Just don’t eat the stuff!

(David) #164

find a YouTube video you like, then change the url from YouTube.com to SSYouTube.com and it will allow you to download the video for offline viewing.

It’s pretty nifty.

oh that is nifty, thanks. I will capture the Doc in the House episode

(David) #166

post the url :wink:

cool. that worked well. thanks.

(TrishR) #169

Thanks for posting that Daisy. Since hearing of dr in the house I’ve wanted to watch it, but not sure if it’s made it to Australia yet. Such a massive change for just one family. Love it!

(Ben) #170

UK Celebs go to India for TV

If anyone is watching The Real Marigold Hotel, when they go to the doctors with their various ailments are you, like me, shouting at the telly “Go Keto!”

(ianrobo) #171

probably for some of them too late !! but yeah a lifetime of carb eating eh ?