UK Celebs go Carb Free for TV

what a beautiful setting.

(ianrobo) #123

if only we could go back eh ?

(ianrobo) #124

ah well not much to say about that one except it would encourage more to eat buffalo steaks !

BTW very disappointed if a Greek Cypriot could not cook steak properly, best ever meal I had was at a greek cypriot pop up, just can not say how good stone oven backed lamb was

yes although the trouble is you have to be ready and willing. sometimes putting your body through decades of obesity and crap is what you need to do to get to the point you will change. I am a stubborn bitch and I was probably worse as a teen. I am not at all sure I would listen!

(ianrobo) #126

oh I meant go back to the simpler way of life where everyone lived off the land and available food !

Not that buffalo was available in UK then !

Haha. Right gotcha! Yes. If the population would go back too it would be a great idea!

(David) #128

Nope. That was three of four.

Damn, Iā€™ll have to watch it on Catch-up.

I wondered where you were. We missed you. We must all make it for the last one in real time.

(David) #130

I canā€™t remember what the was doing. I thinks i might have been cooking bacon and stuff, lol. I remember Tuesday was a good day keto-wise.

Yeah Tuesday Iā€™m back from a long weekend away so remind me in the morning.

I want to watch and make notes on a program on iPlayer called ā€˜Fat v carbs with Jamie Owenā€™ before it disappears next week.

not sure if that is the one I have seen or not.

(David) #132

Welsh news reporter. Starts eating breakfasts of bacon and eggs with cheese, I think.

His GP advised him not to do it for more than 3 weeks, said he would do himself more harm than good.

It was only broadcast in Wales, so if you havenā€™t found it on iPlayer by accident, then likely you havenā€™t seen it.

Ring any bells?

Yes. It was pretty good.

(Luke Jeffery) #134

@Groversaurus it was on YouTube not long ago. In its entirety. I downloaded it just in case it disappeared.

(ianrobo) #135

yep had a discussion with him on Twitter Jamie (forgot surname) very good doc, proved our WOE is right and he said he went back to carbs a bit but still classed as LCHF

@ianrobo @Groversaurus

this isnā€™t a keto programme but it looks amazing

(David) #137

@Daisy @ianrobo sorry Iā€™m late, I was watching Dr Jason Fung on YouTube and getting my 54 rashers of bacon from the oven.

Oh my, soooo much bacon nectar.

(ianrobo) #138

I just remembered myself, busy old day !!

(David) #139

Theyā€™re eating Rabbit. I thought that was super-lean meat ?

Oh fuck. I am late and looking at my sat box I think something is amiss.

Shit. Something wrong with sat box hadnā€™t recorded so I will have to start halfway and then get the first half on plus 1!

So I switch on and they are eating fruit.

(David) #142

Yeah, she gave them strawberries now that their tastebuds have ā€˜resetā€™ and she wants them to appreciate the natural sweetness in fruit.

They are going overboard though. LOL