UK Celebs go Carb Free for TV

(ianrobo) #102

the presenter interviewing is asking the right questions about the science … presenter is cynical but balanced debate

(ianrobo) #103

yep very good, not biased for either side and thats what we want, let it be there unfitted by vested interests trying to make profits.

Great. I’ll watch it in a bit.

(David) #105

Because it’s an entertainment show, and not an educational one. Perhaps we should take screenshots from the show, and write up a review on here, and the advice that was given, and how shit it was.

(David) #106

When I think of how quickly I emptied my selection box at Christmas, I would be tempted to agree with you.

Yeah. If I had chocolate bars in the house I would eat 4 minimum in a day - easy.

How many average people eat one a day? I would say a lot. I would bets on 3-400 bars per year being an average for the average person TBH.

(ianrobo) #108

I would easily on old style have a choice bar a day at least … using the old CICO method I thought the extra calories I did from cycling would cause weight loss, guess what ? it never and all the exercise did was to maintain the body weight …

I always say the best science is what you see yourself and what happens to you on your own N=1 experiment

(ianrobo) #109

Reminder @Daisy :slight_smile:

oh you are so good at doing that. when is it on? in an hour? is it the last one?

(ianrobo) #111

in two hours and yep last one

(ianrobo) #112

not eating meat 2/3 times a week, had two lots today alone !!

(ianrobo) #113

boring episode today so far

(ianrobo) #114

making black pudding yummmmyyyyyyy

yes it is a bit blah isn’t it? Same old really. still eating too many carbs!

(ianrobo) #116

now just about animals/meat etc nothing to do with carbs/sugar now

wow, Gemma really is a few short!

(ianrobo) #118

thats one of putting it but jeez those Buffalo steaks look nice !

they really do

“should only be an occasional treat”

hahahahahahahahaha

(ianrobo) #121

is that occasionally twice a day ha ha