UK Celebs go Carb Free for TV

remember women often find it harder. There could be all sorts of hormonal things going on. And of course they are not keto which would have been better.

(ianrobo) #63

yep but one lost 8lbs the other gained 4lbs and we presume doing the same things eh ?

wished they had took bloods etc to show people eh ?

yes, I would have liked to see better health checks. I am not surprised they are different at all. We see people all the time saying the same thing - especially women.

see brown rice stirred into a salad is not such a bad thing. better without but as a condiment not too too bad. I did that for a while pre keto. No good for cravings for me.

(ianrobo) #66

they will never say rice is bad for people …

and I don’t think brown rice IS that bad. Its not keto but if you incorporated small amounts in a more moderate LCHF diet you would do OK as a regular person.

If having a small amount of rice. beans, etc. would keep people compliant, I could live with that.

Boom. There you have it

(ianrobo) #69

no shock Alison is pre diabetic after all the shit sugar she has eaten prob her whole life but remeber fat does not equal T2B !

no definitely not. I always had very good trigs and sugar considering my size.

Why the fuck they didn’t all have sugar and trigs at etc very least done i do not know.

And I would have run extra tests on the women

(ianrobo) #71

guess because too difficult to explain … ah fat, fat, fat bad fats etc

Ann is looking remarkably trim though. Still keeping off the weight lost on Strictly by the looks of it?

(ianrobo) #73

good stuff on crappy marg here !

yeah. my hope is that they address the spreadable issue with an alternative. Mix butter and olive oil

(ianrobo) #75

don;t need to, why not just have plain butter :slight_smile:

and eggs yeah !

oh please don’t start the CICO crap

lol. Anne the pearl clutcher!

(ianrobo) #78

ah CICO will always come in … but this is the case here with them and this missing food,

yeah let’s demonise them for being hungry rather than addressing the issue. Yes, my reaction would have been the same. If they were not locked up there they would be scoffing carbs now. FFS. WTF is wrong with that dietician?

they were hungry, they ate an omelette. no harm, no foul acc to keto rules

(ianrobo) #81

she is a dietician, enough said, however one omelette FFS would do nothing to weight !