Travel pot coconut oil

(David) #1

Holland and Barrett have these on for a quid at the moment. 50ml.

Good for travelling I reckon. I bought two for an upcoming business trip. Combined with my frother and butter from the hotel I can have a Keto Coffee in the morning.

(eat more) #2

ooh i just recategorized something! (was mistakenly in spam…moved to food/fat)
i’m so fancy!!! :joy:

(jketoscribe) #3

Trader Joe’s sells packets of coconut oil. That’s what I plan to take on an upcoming trip.

(David) #4

I bought it as much for the small travel sized pot as for the contents. I will refill from a large pot in future.

(Wenchie) #5

since we don´t have any other small pots at home :stuck_out_tongue:

(David) #6

Not small ones with a measurement on the label for airport security to read.

(Wenchie) #7

hehehe :heart_eyes:

(David) #8

Warning!

Don’t leave them in the car on a warm day.

I didn’t think the melting point of coconut oil was that low.

(Jennifer) #9

I think warm coconut oil would leak out of that little jar. I bought these for traveling with oil.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B017SETISK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

(David) #10

It will, and it did.

(jketoscribe) #11

My husband once read a statement by this lady who said “I wouldn’t want to live anywhere my coconut oil is solid”. LOL! For me, the opposite. The melting point of coconut oil is somewhere around 76 degrees. Mine stays solid except for a few days in summer (no AC, but our house stays very cool).

I took said Trader Joe’s packet of CO on my trip to Vegas last week and they were liquid the entire time. The packets were very useful–no worries about leaking and I could use the CO both for food and for my skin. They are lightweight and easy to pack. I packed them in a zip lock bag just in case.