Transitioned to 3 to 4 hr eating window

(Gale Dacalio) #1

So I am a 58 year old female. I have had 1/2 my thyroid removed and the other 1/2 not so optimum. I am definitely insulin resistant. I have been doing keto on and off for a while now. (I call it ancestral/Paleo keto, because I eat whole foods and mostly homegrown meatand veggies) And I am doing really good with intermittent fasting. I got really serious lately for neurological problems. Now I am down to one meal or a 3 to 4 hour eating window. It is awesome! I feel great all day. (I was so tired and achy all day before). And all the bloating is better. I feel light and my stomach feels so small. I make sure I eat high quality foods. I always plan to at a lot more, but I just can’t. Today I just ate six keto meatballs with 2 awesome sauces and a medium sized salad with avocado, cilantro, lime dressing. I am so full I cant even eat some awesome salsa I made. I am starting to lose weight again. But mainly feeling better and way more energy. LOL loving it!

Look at you go! Nice job.

Good on you! Isn’t amazing how much less it takes to feel satisfied now?

When I was a carb eater, nothing satisfied me and I’d just eat and eat until I had to go to bed. Not to mention feeling horrible all day…