Three Weeks!

(Juanita Rice) #1

Hi, I am so glad I made the 3-week mark. I read once that if you can do something for 3 weeks
it becomes a habit. I have been doing 20 grams or below carbs. I haven’t even missed my favorite carbs which were cake and cookies. I eat to satiety twice a day and that’s it. I am ketoing on and not looking back.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #2

Good for you! Keep calm, and keto on!

SO Happy for you!

and don’t believe that LOL

our sugar control in our physical body and even our brain can’t change that fast for alot of us but you hold on and I am happy you are doing so well!! More power your way to keep on a life long eating health change!

(Laurie) #4

I’m glad it’s going so well for you, Juanita. Thank you for checking in. Keep it up!

(Bob M) #5

Excellent!

(Robin) #6

That was my experience too, we’re lucky. Run with it… you got this!

Superb, you’re doing brilliantly!

(Juanita Rice) #8

Thank you everyone.

(Marianne) #9

That speaks volumes. What a deliverance! If you keep doing what you are doing, there is no reason why your success won’t continue. With keto, for the first time in my life, I found a way of eating where I could eat delicious food, not feel hungry or tempted, lose weight and keep it off.

I’m always so happy when people find that keto really works for them. It has been my personal miracle. Best to you!