Three Weeks In - Down 11 Pounds

(Rich Hopkins) #1

Hello, all - I just found the forum. I started listening to the podcast from the first episode a few weeks back, and my wife and I started a Keto diet. I started searching for the Facebook group that was referred to in the first few episodes, and even the Keto Ninjas group, and couldn’t find them. Yesterday, my wife and I listened to the anniversary episode, skipping ahead temporarily, because I wanted to hear how Carl and Richard were doing, and discovered that the Facebook groups had been closed, and this group started. I’m glad I skipped ahead to find it, as I hadn’t noticed it on the 2KetoDudes website.

We’re slowly learning this as we go, but anxious to get there. There is type two diabetes in my heredity, and I started this at 245 pounds, so I know it’s in my best interest to get the weight off, and I’m excited to hear how it’s worked for Carl and Richard, and look forward to hearing the successes of others as well.

Thanks for having me!

(Mike W.) #2

Welcome, friends!

(Jacquie) #3

Glad you found us and welcome to the forum! :smile:

This is the best thing you can possibly do to prevent that diabetes. Nice work so far and welcome!

(Rich Hopkins) #5

Thanks, y’all!

Welcome. There is a list of FB pages here…

Hello! It’s so great that you and your wife can support each other as you go. Don’t worry, we all fumbled our way through it in the beginning, however it’s amazing how quickly you adjust and it feels like second nature. Hmmm…come to think of it, it is! :smile:

(Michelle) #8

Welcome! Glad you found yourselves here. Great group, very informative and helpful.