The Great Big Public Keto Before And After Thread!

(Susan) #810

Amazing results for all of you that have posted. In another year or so, when I have met my goals, I will post some before’s and after’s too… I am hoping it will be about a year anyway.

Well done, everyone, major congrats to all, and just WOW, you are all Keto champions!

Congratulations, you look AMAZING !!!

Amazing – and you look so strong!

You asked for links to other articles and blogs with keto success stories. Here’s one from Medium:

(Bob M) #814

That is impressive!

('Jackie P') #815

OMG Jessica I can’t believe it, you are absolutely gorgeous!:dancer:

(less is more, more or less) #816

I haven’t posted my testimony here since I have long had it at my blog. Thanks to @carl’s open invitation to share from blogs, I’m sharing my testimony on this august page.

(Susan) #817

Fabulous, guys… you are an inspiration and an encouragement to us all!

(Adam ) #818

P90x3 is the one for me as they are high intensity 30min workouts.

(traci simpson) #819

I love the P90X yoga!

(Dave Osterday) #820

2 year Ketoversary! 7-17-17 to 7-17-19
SW: 409
CW: 249
GW: 240
26% body fat currently
Size 52 to 36/38 pant, 4xlt shirt to XL

Congratulations, Dave!!! Looking great :slight_smile:

(Central Florida Bob ) #822

Congratulations, Dave! And welcome to the forums.

Two years and 160 pounds is an amazing journey, and one that few people can imagine doing. Even fewer have done it.

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #823

You look marvelous, simply marvelous!

('Jackie P') #824

Wow!

(Susan) #825

You look fantastic, Dave, congratulations!!

(Bob M) #826

That is amazing, Dave.

(Cathy) #827

Very impressive!!! I am certain that you feel at least as good as you look!! KUTGW!!!

(Cindi Olson) #828

Gulp, OK, here goes, my very first post on these forums.
I’m 62 and I’ve been eating the keto way for 7 months. I’m posting my blog here even though it is a “Princess Bride” themed blog about my husband’s and my full time RV life, not a keto or health related blog…here’s why: My husband Roger (Westley to Princess Bride fans) had a near-fatal heart attack in Dec 2018, just one week after having an EKG and being told he was perfectly healthy–though he could lose a few pounds–by his GP. After the heart attack, his cardiologist told him if he didn’t change his diet, he would die. Then the cardiologist gave him no information about how to eat. So I decided that would be my job. Here are our before and afters:

Our website is https://www.happilyrvafter.com if you want to read the whole story. I would appreciate any feedback on making the blog post better.

(Heather Meyer) #829

wow! how many months did it take to get that kind of definition? What kind of lifting routine are you focussing on?