That feeling when you

(Maha) #21

How close are you to your goal? If close to goal, it comes off painfully slow.

(Alec) #22

I remember eating clotted cream and kitkats while on holiday in Devon. Always thought it was the cream that was bad for me! :rofl:

(TJ Borden) #23

Okay, that doesnā€™t sound crazy, that sounds delicious

(Cristian Lopez) #24

Milk fat is not healthy fat?

Bacon,olive,avacado and or coconut

Dairy in my opinion is for fattening mamals

(Maha) #25

Milk fat is healthy fat, but milk products still contain lactose, a sugar. That could be the culprit in a stall. Also, if trying to burn body fat, dietary fat will burn first, lessening the opportunity to burn body fat. Iā€™m not saying donā€™t eat it - still eat fat to satiety, but experiment and see if reducing fat does anything for reducing body fat. Make sense?

(Cristian Lopez) #26

You know those moments when your a pro on something and some one explains exactly what you know to you, yeahā€¦Thatā€™s basically what just happened, Iā€™m not insisting she cut fat ,No No No never,Though I was recommending she subsist on dairy in place of other REAL ā€œhealthy fatsā€ lilke coconut oil,olive oil, avacado, BACON/ beef fat!!!

(German Ketonian) #27

Update: I actually lost an additional pound by feasting. This goes to further emphasize the point that prediction of weight is super intricate, when you drop the carbs. The body is just constantly shuffling stuff around and reconfiguratingā€¦

(German Ketonian) #28

Yup, your opinion. I am very much enjoying dairy as I donā€™t get inflamed, and tolerate casein very well. Additionally, butter and cheese donā€™t really count as there is zero carbs involved (at least with hard cheese). So, itā€™s a matter of subjective conditioning. Just ate 500g mascarpone :stuck_out_tongue:

(Cristian Lopez) #29

Yeah No hate bro, Its just when there is something that gives me explosive diarrhea like dairy at an age of 16 Its really hard too look at pros of it. I would like to know what it feels like to put sour cream on my bacon but yet again I do not tolerate the dairy so well, ); THanks lactose/caesin Intolerance!
@Zimon

(German Ketonian) #30

No hard feelings. I just tend to react allergic to dogmatic statements that sound like lecturing how one should do keto or what is keto and what isnā€™t. Just always rubs me in a wrong, patronizing way. But you didnā€™t intend that so weā€™re good!