Summer Travel Tips

I have been reading eagerly and so appreciate all the information so generously shared. What I was wondering about is traveling while maintaining nutritional ketosis. What are some of your best tips?
Thanks for all ideas and words of wisdom!

(Andrew Anderson) #2

Plan ahead! I like mapping out my food adventure. I prefer staying at places with little kitchens not far from a grocery. If it’s appropriate for timing and stress is low it can be easy to sneak in a little fast.

Thanks Andrew for the reply. We will not have a kitchen, but will have small refrigerator. We are going north to Minnesota for about a week. I was trying to make a plan as I do best when I don’t have to do to much flying by the seat of my pants. I was thinking I could take bottled water, tea, heavy cream, nuts/seeds, cheese, maybe salami… I want to know I have good fall back foods handy. I think I could easily fast through breakfast if need be and have hot tea with heavy cream or coconut oil. I was hoping there might be some great ideas from the oldies who have this better figured out :sunglasses: