Starting my first extended Fast and Hello

(David Taylor) #1

Hi.

I’m going to have a good look at this forum over the next few days. I’ve been mainly keto now for over a month and converted to a relaxed OMAD lifestyle… I don’t worry if it doesn’t happen due to social and family events.
I’ve done a 36 hour fast before with no real hardship.
I’m 172cm and I’ve gone from 94 kg to 88kg without too much effort (I started my fitness journey at 101kg)… It’s now time to kick it up a notch and try and to lose another 5kg. I’m attempting a 4 day fast. I started last night at 10 pm. My last proper meal was at midday but I had a drink and a snack later. I plan to have one or 2 cups of chicken bone broth to help me through if I think I need it… I aim to add 6 grams of salt to my drinking water over the day and probably 3 espressos and a few green teas. I’ll probably drink at least a gallon of water a day. I have one heavy work out planned halfway through and I may contemplate taking a prework out beforehand. I will burn 500 to 700 kcals doing it…
Anyway Hello and any tips, support would be welcomed.
Thanks, Dave.

(David Taylor) #3

For the record…

【Dave】 【Weight 88.2,BMI 29.8,Fat 29.2,Water 49.5,Bone 3.5,Muscle 24.1,Visceral Fat 16.0,Calorie 1896.0,】 【Bone 3.5,】 【From#Smart Scale】
I’m not sure how accurate it is.

This my staring point.

(David Taylor) #4

This what I did last time with Low Fat and High Protein.
I’m looking forward to my next journey.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #5

From the numbers, I can see why you want to lose more weight, but damn! if I looked that good, I wouldn’t worry about the scale. . . . congratulations, I guess (jealous? me? :grinning:) :bacon::bacon:

(David Taylor) #6

Thanks,
I’m not sure I trust the number, but I wanna be better.

(Frank) #7

Those numbers are off imo. Check google for body fat% pic comparisons. Your closer to 20% give or take I’d say.