Spicy porkchop and blue cheese - so amazing

(Germaine M Schweibinz) #1

I just love this meal. It is spicy porkchops with blue cheese dressing. It tastes amazing together. I make the pork chops with this recipe and grill them. http://www.eatingwell.com/recipe/259751/spicy-grilled-pork-chops/
Then use the blue cheese recipe Carl posted years ago. https://blog.2keto.com/recipe/chart-house-blue-cheese-dressing/

What Did You Keto Today? Part IV
(Germaine M Schweibinz) #2

(Bob M) #3

Looks very good.

Beauty food pic, that is one nice chop!

I am doing 4 pork chops for first meal. Not sure if I wanna add any ‘flavor’ to them, might just do butter, fast fry in pan and call it a day but I do like your combo here and I bet the flavor is fab! Nice meal recipe! Looks satisfying and mouth watering to the max :slight_smile:

(Jane) #5

I just made the dressing and it was so good I was licking the bowl LOL. It is in the fridge to meld the flavors. Trying to get my semi-frozen pork chops separated so I can start marinating them.

I was in Houston this weekend so picked up some cambozola cheese @islandlight put me on to a while back so I used it in the dressing. Yum. I wish I had picked up more but we will be back in 6 weeks for Thanksgiving and I can stock up.

(Germaine M Schweibinz) #6

He;;p Janie. I hope you like it as much as I do! Germaine

(Marianne) #7

I love blue cheese dressing! Saved this. Never thought of putting it on pork chops.

(Marianne) #8

That looks so delicious. Girlll, why just one?! I’d have at least two of those babies! :laughing:

(Marianne) #9

The only thing I will add is some lemon juice. I think lemon makes blue cheese dressing come alive.

(Jane) #10

Was delicious!!! Thanks for the recipes and pairings. So good I have to post it in 2 threads LOL

(Laurie) #11

I can’t imagine what it would taste like! Pork chops were always my favorite, but I can’t eat them any more.

(Germaine M Schweibinz) #12

I am so glad you liked it. I am so glad I posted the recipes.

(Germaine M Schweibinz) #13

Why can’t you eat them

(Laurie) #14

Steaks, chops, and roasts get stuck in my esophagus. (It’s called steakhouse syndrome.)

(Germaine M Schweibinz) #15

Marianne, one is all I can eat!

(Germaine M Schweibinz) #16

Laurie, how horrid, I never heard of that!

(Jane) #17

The seasonings were excellent with the cumin and cinnamon. Can you eat minced pork? I bet if you mixed those seasonings in ground pork and browned it and added the blue cheese dressing it would be mighty tasty!

(Marianne) #18

If you like these flavors, you may want to try some Chinese Five Spice. Delicious!!! It’s got cumin, cinnamon, anise, and I don’t know what else. Really good.

(Jane) #19

Coincidentally I just bought some 5 spice powder. I plan to use it on the other half of my pork belly to make Asian spiced bacon. Going to make regular bacon first, then try the Asian recipe. The jar of 5-spice I had I brought from Houston over 6 years ago so I tossed it and bought fresh.

Thanks for the info about the 5-spice as I now can try it on other pork and chicken

(Bob M) #20

Yeah, I may try our 5-spice too. I forget about that one, unless a recipe calls for it.