Thanks everyone for the advice, you’ve all been a big help.:running_man:t3:

(Troy) #23

10g kerrygold butter packs
Most Starbucks have them

“I will have a grande ice water please and 3 of those butter packs “ :wink:

Free…kinda w the above order . Ymmv

Or just get your black coffee w no sweetener

(Susan Lawrence) #24

Yes. Eat all at once. I think that’s a New Concept to most of us. Unless we’ve been doing keto for a long period of time

(matt ) #25

We used a flank steak and semi-froze it and sliced it thin. Then we let it soak in a keto marinade (most regular recipes use sugar so look out) overnight. We placed the strips in a food dehydrator and thats it. The texture is amazing. The chewiness was the best. You could also pull off thin pieces with the grain of meat. It did not last long. I need to make more soon!

(Vincent Hall) #26

Thanks, I have a dehydrator, I use it to dry my 3d print filament however, it is a food drier. I’ll give it go. Keto marinade though?
\v/

(Lonnie Hedley) #27

I’ve heard soaking in Zevia (dr zevia, root beer, black cherry) works pretty good to marinate meat for homemade jerky. Add desired spices to the Zevia of your choice.

(matt ) #28

I’ll look around and see if I have a copy of the marinade we used. Just leave our sugar and you are fine.

(Robert Hollinger) #29

They also sell at Target at least the ones with starbucks in them (also on the shelf). Avoid the other one that looks like cheese cheerios. they have other stuff in them.

Walmart also carries the cheesecrisps in the deli for a really decent price

(Alex) #31

Hi Graham!

As far as snacks go, I usually suggest people find snacks that they can buy from any supermarket. This is because they can get them from everywhere and whenever there is a need, and also there should be no prepping time needed. This approach allows your diet to be more dynamic and gives some wiggle room.

Okay, my favorites are:

• Cheese cubes
  • Beef Jerky
  • Meatsticks
  • Pork rinds
  • Sunflower seeds

(Brian) #32

I may be a little biased (I work for my family’s beef jerky company), but beef jerky is a great option. It can be difficult to find sugar-free options, but they do exist. If you’re interested, we have a full range of sugar-free, keto-friendly jerky and beef stick options. The jerky is low in fat so you’ll have to add a little fat. I personally like to have some jerky and nuts.

Here’s a link to check out some of our best selling keto-friendly snack options: https://peopleschoicebeefjerky.com/collections/keto-friendly-sugar-free

Good Luck!

Jerky and a few nuts are some of my favorite snacks! Will check out the jerky. Thanks for the link!

(Danielle) #34

I really like these, but I don’t feel tempted to binge on them because the Parmesan makes them quite salty. I get mine at Costco, but I think they’re available on Amazon as well.

https://www.whisps.com/

(Karen) #35

Pickles… wrap in paper towel, then baggie.

K