Show me your pets! 😺

(Alex) #1

i wanna see what your closest companions look like (non-humans only plz) :stuck_out_tongue:

this is my kitty, poppy

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #2

Poppy is so cute! :heart_eyes: this is Zoey, a Pekingese poodle mix (she’ll be 5 years old in May)

(Alex) #3

zoey is a cutie too!! looks like you caught her off guard with the picture :laughing:

(Allie) #4

Are you sure?? :joy:

This isn’t all of them, just random pics from my phone…

Do swans count? :joy::swan:

(Alex) #5

hell yeah swans count!! are you a swan owner?! lol i wanna see alllllll the animals. omg those kitties though :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: beautiful

(Michelle) #6

my 19 yr old Jack Russell named Icy

My 24 yr old mare Keyday.

koodori son of the old black mare

Jump La De Da otherwise known as black horse and son for the old black mare and last but not least Tucker the yellow Horse :horse:

(Allie) #7

Not an owner no, but I spend a lot of time supporting them in the wild

(Mother of Puppies ) #8

(Central Florida Bob ) #9

My little buddy Mojo, who loves shoe boxes like every cat, but has his own box on the dresser.

As I see him every morning asking for breakfast (except the lights aren’t on when I get this)

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #10

Aidan:
Aidan%20for%20Web

Chad:
Chad%20for%20Web

Edmund:
Edmund%20for%20Web

Giles:
Giles%20for%20Web

Those are my boys. Cecilia is too camera-shy for good pics, alas!

(Alex) #11

aww… rats! :rofl:

(Kay) #12

These are my two rather old cats Bramble (grey) is 16.5 and Marli (white) is 15 :grinning:

(Alex) #13

they both look happy and healthy. a long life ahead for both i hope! the last cat that my family owned lived until 20 :open_mouth:

(Kay) #14

I don’t want to jinx anything but they seem well :grinning:

(Allie) #15

I love rats and used to keep them but have an allergy that kept getting worse :slightly_frowning_face:

Rescued this little fellow several years ago. I’d been feeding him for a couple years, even tried building a little heated house for him to help with the -30F winter. One day he shows up all muddy with blood on his neck. For this reason, I live trapped him, took him to the vet. He had an abscess from fighting. Neutered him. He lived in a cage for 2 years, then I let him out. He’s super clean, loves my other cats, LOVES me, and loves his food. My cats of course are on a keto diet. I think due to past experience he eats too much and has gained a lot of weight. Oh well, he’s happy! I’m so glad he had that abscess or he probably would have succumbed to the winter, been run over, or eaten by a coyote.

You are both lucky to have found each other :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(Deborah ) #18

Rats are such awesome pets! My younger son had a couple over the years growing up and they were so gentle and sweet. (Edmund is very handsome :slight_smile: )

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #19

Thank you. These are handsome boys. They are as frisky as pups and love to tackle and power-groom each other. It’s hilarious. Right now we are getting over a respiratory infection.

(Carolyn aka stokies) #20