Show me yer fappin pizza already!

(Vijay Bhakta) #42

Here is my dinner tonight… based or carlshead…

(Christy Frizzell) #43

Carlshead dough, mozzarella cheese, bacon, Parmesan chz

(Vijay Bhakta) #44

Can I ask… How thick do you make and prepare your carlshead dough? My wife is a rolling machine and she gets them to about 3mm.

I then cook it in a large frying pan with a little amount of Olive oil. Leave it on a low heat for about 5 to 8 minutes on one side then flip it and again leave for 5 to 8 mins. Sauce and toppings go on next and then in the oven for 10 minutes or under the grill/broiler for 5 if I am in a rush.

My first keto pizza - chose carlshead recipe, flipping amazing :pizza: :pizza:

(Mike W.) #46

Still my favorite fathead pizza we make. Chili dog!

(Ron) #47

@MiKetoAF
Toppings list please?:stuck_out_tongue:

(Mike W.) #48

Homemade chili on fathead, topped with cheddar cheese, onion, pickle, yellow mustard and of course some celery salt.

(back and doublin' down) #49

Prepared this for a firepit happy hour ~ friends were shocked afterwards to find out it was Keto. They thought I was having a cheat day :rofl:

Pepperoni, ham, sausage, chives, pepperoncini, mushrooms, Italian blend sausage and pasta sauce

(Roy D Rushing Jr ) #50

First fathead pizza. It’s a lot of topping, but anything worth doing is worth overdoing right?

(Vijay Bhakta) #51

Todays Pizza was Mushroom and Spinach. I reduced the ingredients by 10% so I could get a thinner, crispier base - it worked and ahs the added bonus of less carbs.

I divided a recipe of Carlshead pizza into quarters and flattened using my tortilla press. Baked on parchment on a stone. Topped w/peppers, onion, and olives. Other topped with bacon, homemade sausage and ham. (the 4th one was already cut and on a plate to the side of this tray!)

(Drew Says "Eat the Salt, you damned stinking Keto ape" Hardcore Label Licka ) #53

Meat Feast

Spicy Beef, Spicy Pork, Danish salami, Black olives, bell peppers and shallot lightly fried in duck fat and butter left to cool in said fat mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, sorry what was I saying.
yes that’s it I can love again.

In and out of ketosis on blood prick on week 5-please help

(Vijay Bhakta) #55

Will be spamming this thread with pizza pics for the next 11 days as I am about to do a Pizza marathon. Main reason is that due to a religious event, our house is turning Veggie for nearly 2 weeks and rather than think each day about what to make, I decided I will just eat Pizza.

Will be using my variant of the Carlshead Pizza, but would like some ideas for veggie only topping combos. I have about 5-6 in my head, but I am determined NOT to repeat any :slight_smile:

(Doug) #56

Good deal, Vijay - looking forward to it! :slightly_smiling_face:

(Vijay Bhakta) #57

Day 1 - Went a bit traditional today with a topping of Olives, Onions, Bell Peppers and Red Chillies, topped with Mature Cheddar Cheese.

Tomorrow I think will be Mushrooms and Green Chillies and one or two other things I have not yet decided on :slight_smile:

(Vijay Bhakta) #58

Day 2. Mushrooms, green chillies and spring onions with Red Leicester cheese and Rocket.

(Vijay Bhakta) #59

Day 3. Mushrooms, cauliflower and green chillies with Red Leicester and a chilli and coriander pesto.

(Vijay Bhakta) #60

Day 4. Changed things up today. Moved away from a Carlshead base and went for a simple base made with almond flour, flax seeds and water. Turned out crispy.

Toppings were a chilli and coriander pesto sauce, mushrooms and avocado “chips”. I need to go shopping for toppings as got one more week to go.

(matt ) #61

I call these matt’s little uglies.