Show me yer fappin pizza already!

(Vijay Bhakta) #62

Day 5. Hmmm. Plans went to pot and ended up having a fab lunch in a gastro pub, so not really hungry but stretching the pizza theme I used some leftovers from a baking test I did…

It still counts as pizza in my eyes :slight_smile:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo4Tt0uh_AI/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=tf1f5go8e8ma

(Vijay Bhakta) #63

Day 6. Back to a carlshead base, spinach, mushrooms, chillies, roasted tomatoes and garlic.

(matt ) #64

Matthead Pizza. Dare I say it?
(Vijay Bhakta) #65

Feeling awesome today after yesterdays Pizza. 24 hour fast done and still going stong decided I wanted to keep my Pizza run going so broke the fast at around the 28 hour mark with Pizza # 7

90% of my version of Carlshead as shown here. 40g of my Pizza Sauce and toppings of Mushrooms, Green and Red Chillies, Yellow Bell Peppers and Rocket. Topped with 70g of Extra Mature Cheddar and 30% Mozzarella,.

(Doug) #66

@matt - damn nice looking pizza.

(Blessed with butter ) #67

yum

(Vijay Bhakta) #68

Day 8 Pizza had toppings are mushrooms, olives, green chillies, fresh garlic from the garden and pan roasted cauliflower with a blend of extra mature cheddar and mozzarella.

(Vijay Bhakta) #69

Day 9 Pizza had toppings of mushrooms and green chillies again, plus red bell peppers, red onions and spinach with a 50/50 blend of extra mature cheddar and mozzarella.

2 more days to go, then I can start eating meat again/

@Vijay Can you post the ingredient measures that you used - looks delish :grin:

(Vijay Bhakta) #71

I will be doing a full write up of the 11 days over the weekend. Will post a link to it here on Sunday.

(Vijay Bhakta) #72

Day 10, one more to go.

Today’s toppings were mushrooms, green chillies, onions, red bell peppers and roast cauliflower along with mild cheddar cheese. I forgot to add the rocket so ended up having that as a side.

Tomorrow I will try a different base and sauce.

(Joanna Parszyk ) #73

Dear oh dear, that would do me just fine :smiley:

(Vijay Bhakta) #74

@Gillybean Sorry for the delay, but I have finally finished the 11 days write up with the measures for the base, sauce, toppings and sides. Click here for the post

Many thanks :blush: