Seriously?Intermittent fasting?!?!

(Central Florida Bob ) #41

I just went to his blog and I can’t find it, but I did stumble across his post on attending the Broken Science Initiative meeting last March. The statistician I linked to is regular contributor there and has posted videos of it. An interesting but not surprising correlation.

Another interesting but not surprising correlation was that he Dr. Zoe Harcombe were suing the Mail for defamation, calling them “statin deniers” that were endangering public health.

I need to widen my search a bit. Let me know if you find it, and I’ll do the same.

(Bob M) #42

I believe it’s in his 60+ blogs about heart disease. He does have a search function. I cannot find what I was thinking about. I believe it’s in there somewhere, but without the correct search terms, there’s no way to find it.

(B Creighton) #43

Yeah, I call BS on this study. Was a very poor study based on questionaires. If anything IF is good for heart health. I did it again this winter 3 days a week. Gained 15 lbs since Nov. Not quite sure how much of it is muscle though. My scale says only 6 lbs of muscle gain…