September 2018 ZornFast

(KCKO, KCFO) #141

Mary, it gets easier over time. IFing is a great way to go if you find EX too much. If you are new to keto the electrolytes probably played a part in all this.

KCKO
KCFO

(Mary) #142

Thanks for the response, Collaroygal. I donā€™t know whether I can call myself new to keto or not - Iā€™ve been doing this since mid-January this year.

The benefits from keto have been wonderful but I was definitely becoming unhappy with zero weight loss. The fast dropped 6 lbs; letā€™s hope at least a couple of them stay off!

(KCKO, KCFO) #143

So not new. But sometimes even folks like me get them out of balance. Do you use ketoaid and salt to assist in your fasting efforts? Search the forums for Ketoaid, Brenda and Dr. Ken Berry both have many references given in the threads. I often use it even when not fasting, because I just feel better and sleep better when I do.

Good luck sorting it out.

Broke my fast today at 86 hrs. Had a recipe I wanted to make and have taken a few days off to get some other stuff done as well. So will probably OMAD for all next week and maybe do another Fast the following week.

(Kirk) #145

35 hours and counting. Feeling great, heading out for the day.

(Kirk) #146

Packing it in at 45 hours. Longest Iā€™ve ever done so farā€¦

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #147

Ketoaide.
I had it first, Ken Berry copied me. I gave him shit for it though. Lol

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #148

I am making an October ZornFast thread and will post in a few minutes. The fast starts this Sunday.