September 2018 ZornFast

(TJ Borden) #21

Com’on everyone is doing it. You want to be cool don’t you?

(Mike Glasbrener) #22

I’m also about 44hrs in. No major pangs. Last time I made it to about 76hrs. Then major hunger issues. I want to make it to Thurs. morning…

(John Somsky aka KetoGrinder) #23

I’m about 44 hours in. Feeling pretty good.

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #24

Ok, starting now, Wednesday afternoon. Official goal is 96 hours, but hoping to stretch that fasting muscle a bit further.

(Garrell Herndon) #25

I’m in. Brenda, when do you finish eating? And then when will your next meal be? I’m thinking about eating dinner on Wednesday, and the next meal will be breakfast on Monday or maybe Sunday. I’m curious about your typical protocol. Thanks!

Just over 40 hrs presently, and feeling fine. But feels really good to be fasting once again! :slight_smile:

(Mike Glasbrener) #27

About 60 hrs in. Feel pretty good.

I’m in. @collaroygal post helped me to think outside the box and come up with a protocol I can stick to. So this is my very, very customized plan:

19set 8am - 21set 1pm - fat fast
21set 1pm - 21set 8pm - feast
21set 8pm - 23set 8pm - fat feast

I haven’t been successful recently in my attempts to fast, but I believe the support from this thread will be key. :facepunch:t3::two_hearts:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #29

I will stop eating sometime tonight. I never have a time goal other than stopping before midnight tonight, (Wednesday night.)
I will resume eating again after 4 PM Sunday :slight_smile:

I keep the eating window late into Wednesday so I am asleep during the hardest part of my fast, hour 24 to 36.

(Lonnie Hedley) #30

Only made 47 hours last month. As always, the goal is around 90 hours, but will settle on whatever my body wishes to provide.

Started taking yoga, so maybe that will help keep my mind focused on the goal.

(Hoby Bradfield) #31

I “accidentally” started this afternoon… I am working an odd shift, and didn’t eat lunch, which was no big deal, I just ate a little later, and compressed lunch and dinner together, hence “starting early”…

(TJ Borden) #32

I was planning on starting tonight, then realized if I skip dinner, I’m already past the 24 hour mark… so yeah, I’m at 24 hours now.

Coming up on 54 hrs. and feeling quite well. Hope everyone is doing as well. :slight_smile:

I just had my last meal…here we go!

(John Somsky aka KetoGrinder) #35

84 hours in and feeling fine so far. Felt a little sluggish this morning in my workout, but nothing too bad.

(Mike Glasbrener) #36

I broke at about 82hrs this morning. It wasn’t starving but I want to be re-fed for the next round…

(TJ Borden) #37

82 hours is awesome.

I’m at 40, and just made a batch of Ketoaide. I haven’t needed it the last couple fasts, but my head was killing me this morning.

I forgot today was flu shot day and I am hoping that it won’t affect me too much. I am only 15 hours in.

(Lonnie Hedley) #39

18.5 hours. Normally I stop caffeine intake by noon, but during my monthly EF, I use it as a crutch to get through my afternoon at work.

(KetoQ) #40

15 hours into weekly 60 hour fast