SEPT. 2019 Weight Maintenance Check In

(KCKO, KCFO) #1

Well better late than never!

How are my pals in the Maintenance Crew doing?

I was sailing along pretty happily until the last couple of weeks when a few extra lbs. decided they needed to land on me. Luckily, I had driven my daily average weight down a bit, so I haven’t crossed over my scream weight no., so I am taking measures to get back down to that new lower daily average weight.

I have been mixing up OMAD, 18/6 IFs, and then moving into an ADF pattern. I’m slowly getting back to where I prefer being.

Sometimes the end of summer makes me think I am part bear. I have food desires that don’t appear the rest of the year. It is almost like I am preparing for hibernation. Luckily, I realize I am not a bear, so don’t need any extra fat to get me through the winter. I know where all the keto foods can be found all winter long.

AUGUST 2019 Weight Maintenance Check in
(Trudy) #2

We are heading into summer here and I’m loving the longer daylight hours and warmer weather.

Weight varying between 62kg and 63.5kg, GW 63kg. Gone back to daily weighing, seems very important for my maintenance. Without accountability I get carried away with yummy Keto treats.

Been maintenance for 7 months. KCKO! Thank you for posting this thread :grinning:

(KCKO, KCFO) #3

I weigh daily, just to keep it in the front of my mind. I have a scream weight, if I reach that, I get very strict and do a lot of fasting. Otherwise, I just cut back on any treats or even nuts and I general drift back down to where I want to be. I do IFing about 5-6 days a week because I found I like coffee in the mornings but that is about all I like then. To be social with DH, I will go out for breakfast on the weekends. So far, so good. I am working towards year 3 of maintenance. I can hardly believe it sometimes. I get to eat such wonderful foods with this WOE, what’s not to love?

(Jane) #4

147 after a week of vacation on a cruise. My scream weight is 149 so hanging in there at goal!

I am creeping up on 2 years of keto (started after Thanksgiving 2017) and cannot believe it has been so easy to keep the weight off.

I alternate between strict keto, some EF a couple of times a month and not-so-strict keto and it has been working for me so far.

(Doug) #5

:smile::slightly_smiling_face: Good for you, Jane. I always love your posts.

(KCKO, KCFO) #6

New month, new thread, see you over there.