Second Extended Fast - Keigan - Lesson Learned

Embarking upon my next extended fast. At least 7 days, maybe more.

Day 01 - all good so far.

My tummy has a few growls as it seeks food but this will pass very quickly. Drinking water and salt, 16oz coffee with a few drops of cinnamon oil and two tablespoons of coconut oil.

I’m far more comfortable as I initiate this fast, now that I have experience with my prior fasting that started simple and extended over 20 days. I had a touch of flu as that fast ended and then started feasting for a few days. All in all i’m Not expecting a lot of weight loss of the next 7 days, I think my metabolism has truly slowed as my feasting was potentially too lite.

Time will tell.

Also no scale, so my measuring will be based upon belt notches.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #2

Good Luck!!!

Day 02 - this is easy!

I feel good, not hungry, balanced mood and good energy.

Day 03 - social feasting last night,

Ended up going out with the neighbors, movie and chinese food so I decided to feast my way through dinner. Actually felt great to try to fill my stomach.

Lather, rinse and repeat towards fasting today.

Day 04 - feeling my body changing again

It is an amazing feeling to wake up in the morning and feel like my body has changed as a I slept.

Good energy, no hunger, excellent mental clarity and mood. I’m predicting some good walks today as the temperatures are not so cold.

Also, took in one more belt notch this morning.

I ate today and now my body is no longer in ketosis - came about from eating foods that I did not cook myself/know the full ingredients. It was homemade gravey thickened with corn starch.

LoL - lesson learned. All good, will reset and go again.