Saying hello from VA/USA

(Donna) #1

I’ve tried keto-ish eating in the past and find that it works best for my personal health goals, including that of keeping my blood sugar down where it needs to be. I’m a few days in and having fun with recipes.

I know that feeling well is its own reward (i.e., the wonderfulness of my quitting smoking and the benefits from that) and I want to keep up a level of enthusiasm about the changes I’m making. I’ll be watching for that type of commenting. I’m also loving making new foods and with the lockdown due to Covid, I’m cooking a lot!

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Donna

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #2

Hello back at you from Vancouver, Canada! Not a foodie nor much of a cook, but enthusiastic about keto, health and well-being. Make the commitment and you will be happy you did. :sunglasses:

(Rebecca ) #3

Hello from Indiana/USA! I wish you the best on your health journey!

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #4

Hi from Maryland :wave:t4: keto has helped me not only lose 120lbs, but it has also had so many other health benefits for me. I welcome you on this journey :grin:

(Edith) #5

Welcome. You will find many knowledgeable people here on this very civil forum. I live in Northern VA.

Welcome to the forum, I’m right outside of Richmond!