Recipe Rut

(Dan) #1

I feel like I am doing the same recipes over and over. Please share your favorite Keto Recipe.

(Cancer Fighting Ketovore :)) #2

It would help to know what you are eating now, as well as if there are any foods you don’t like.

(Dan) #3

I like pretty much anything. I am rotating between: hamburgers (no bun), taco meat, baked chicken thighs and steak.

(Cancer Fighting Ketovore :)) #4

Also, have you checked out the Recipes, Recipes, Recipes area on the forum?

(Dan) #5

I just discovered it when I posted this. Will be browsing through that also

(Cancer Fighting Ketovore :)) #6

I do things like:

cooking chuck roast steak (I slice it up) and sprinkle with cinnamon. I’ll also add some heavy cream and just a touch of sundried tomato pesto. Sometimes I’ll add spinach and olives, and just a few tomatoes, maybe some goat cheese.

cooking chicken thighs (cut up, with skin) in heavy cream and adding tumeric and curcumin or curry powders, and again adding spinach and tomatoes, and some olives.

You can also add the above meats to a salad, too :slight_smile:

Go down the pInterest rabbit-hole. So many pictures. So many recipes.

(Carl Keller) #8

It’s been months since I’ve used a recipe. I rotate the following and I’m still not tired of the food:

Pork chops, pork roast, pork ribs, ribeyes, beef roast, hamburger, salmon, scallops, shrimp, chicken (thighs and legs mostly) and a lot of eggs. I also eat brussels sprouts, broccoli, snow bean, green beans and mushrooms but not more than a cup a day.

This thread has a lot of great ideas, but fair warning, the pics can cause an insulin spike in some people.

(Brian) #9

Some that we like, in no particular order… (and Google has LOTS of recipes)…

Meatloaf - we like hamburgers quite a lot, but sometimes…
Meatballs - we like them in homemade tomato sauce w/cheese
Chicken breasts - yeah, I know, they’re lean… add fatty sauce/butter
Tuna or salmon patties - my wife fries them up, no recipe
Fish fillet w/ buttered broccoli (?)
Chuck roast cooked to fork tender w/ mashed cauliflower
Bacon & eggs
Tuna salad
Chicken salad
Chicken n (almond flour) waffles w/ gravy from the chicken

Just what came to mind. :slight_smile:

Here is a YouTube channel with a bunch of low carb recipes.

Papa G’s Low Carb Recipes

I cannot vouch that they are all Keto-friendly, but they are worth looking at. You might want/need to alter them slightly to fit your dietary needs, but I think it’s a good place to look for ideas.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #11

https://www.ketogenicforums.com/t/you-asked-for-full-metal-keto-recipes/84600/25

Here’s my shared recipes. Maybe a bit eclectic for some. :man_cook:t3:

:cowboy_hat_face: