Pork Rind and Cheese Crackers

(Candy Lind) #23

I’m saving mine as PDFs until I see that Paprika (a recipe program that crosses platforms and does everything but cook them for you) is having a special. I might have to wait til fall (they apparently have it on sale around Thanksgiving every year), but I’m a penny pincher.

(Steve) #24

Big fan of the Paprika app - I’ve been using it for years! It has a browser function that pulls in recipes from sites - does it almost flawlessly (I tend to tweak them after they’ve imported).

It also has a grocery planner - you can map out your meals for the week and it’ll tell you what groceries to buy (heh…but I don’t use that - I tend to just hit the grocery store every few days). :slight_smile:

Their cloud keeps it in sync on all of your devices - and you can do backups / exports on your desktop - then send those to friends / family so they can import your entire recipe collection into their own Paprika’s. (you can also selectively export recipes, if you just want to share a few with someone else that has the app) :slight_smile:

(Candy Lind) #25

@NiennaS I decided to surf a bit, and I found a pork rind & cheese cracker on Sugar Free Londoner!

2 ingredient low carb chips

(Liz S) #26

Awesome! Thanks!

Thank you, I was excited to try these!

(Candy Lind) #28

Updating this thread with several links to pork rind-cheese crisps/crackers in case any of the currently active links break. All of these sites have more than one good Keto recipe on them, so the links serve a double purpose.

Copy of the original Durham’s recipe:

https://www.copymethat.com/r/glTeitY/3-ingredient-low-carb-crack-chips/

Then there is Sugar Free Londoner’s version (link is a couple of posts north of this one).

That should keep us going for a while. I’m making these as soon as I finish my spinach-artichoke heart-cheese dip. I couldn’t wait so I’m using chicharrones and celery. :innocent:

(traci simpson) #29

I can’t open this directions from my computer.