From my earlier recipe post, I have amended the Polish Cheesecake recipe for the Instant Pot:
Base was still the same:
Base from Libby @ Ditchthecarbs.com
• 3 tbs granulated stevia (or sweetener of choice) to taste
• 110g / ½ cup / 1 stick (approx) butter softened
• 1 tsp vanilla
• 1 egg
• 100g / 3.5 oz / 1 cup almond meal/flour
• 56g/ 2 oz / ½ cup coconut flour
• 1 tsp salt
• 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Prepare a large pie/flan/quiche dish by rubbing butter on the bottom and sides, then lining the base with baking paper.
- Mix the stevia, softened butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the egg, almonds, coconut flour, salt and cinnamon and mix until it is the consistency of smooth peanut butter.
- Smooth the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake at 180C / 350 F for 10 minutes until just starting to go golden
I made the body of the cake smaller as you have to use a springform pan that suits your Pot
Borrowing some tips from This Old Gal
I reduced the amount of cake mixture by 3/4’ish to accommodate the springform pan which was slightly bigger than 7" (metric 20cm)
On my pot, I used the quick cooking setting, as the Old Gal recipe uses about 30 - 40 minutes, and my preset timer on my machine is set for 60 minutes.
My cake wasn’t as high as the Old Gal (see picture) and tastes more like mousse. On the right of the picture is the baked version, as the mixture volume makes a lot!