PLEASE USE THE F'IN SEARCH FUNCTION (yes I'm shouting 😩 )

(Rob) #102

:weary:

It’s okay, that’s what happens to people who live in San Francisco after they’ve been there long enough.
…Just kidding :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, you’ll be pleased to know I ask very few questions now, or make many posts. I find they are descended upon by KETO snobs who think its their way, or the highway!

(Rob) #105

In this instance, I am only happy if you are happy and I concur that keto snobbery is likely to be one of the only sources of downfall for this WoE. At least it is less pronounced here than in many other places. Here’s hoping for the continued broad church of keto! :grinning:

Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out.

There, isn’t that better?

Look, the internet is full of all sorts of people with all sorts of opinions, attitudes, and personalities. It’s best not to take things personally.

That being said, I think “newbies” approaching a forum such as this one are looking for help on a subject that is very sensitive. They are more likely than not a little emotionally vulnerable. A little kindness will go a long way in helping people meet their goals with keto. Isn’t that what it’s all about? It’s not about being “right,” but about helping people.

(Allie) #107

Can we have a topic along the lines of… “don’t deliberately mess with natural ketone production by taking exogenous ketones and then post asking if your blood readings are OK” ? :roll_eyes:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #110

This topic is causing conflict. Definitely the way the topic was titled caused defensive responses. If this topic is discussed in the future it might be helpful to approach it more respectfully. But I’ll reiterate, if you’re tired of helping newbies let someone else do it and scroll on by.
I love newbies they are our lifeblood.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) closed #111