Ingredients:
1 chicken thigh
1 Cup to 1.5 cups fresh broccoli florets
Olive oil
Egg
Parmesan cheese

Instructions:
pre-heat oven to 450.

Cut the florets off a head of broccoli (approx a cup to a cup and a half.) Put in a baking dish and drizzle with EVOO and sprinkle dried garlic (would have used fresh but didn’t have any) salt, pepper, mix with a fork, and then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and put in oven.

For the chicken, cut off the skin (I know, tisk tisk) and dry with a paper towel. Then take two bowls, one with an egg, scrambled, and one with Parmesan, and dip the chicken thigh in the egg mixture, coat with Parmesan and repeat.

Preheat a pan on the stove with olive oil so it’s hot, and add the chicken, “frying on both sides” for about 3-5 minutes, or until the egg and Parmesan has made a nice brown coat, then put in the oven with the broccoli.

I set a timer for 20 mins and both were perfect. I did however mix the broccoli around half way through so it cooked thoroughly.

You took the skin off?..:cry:

(Haley Kathryn) #3

I know I’m the worst.

(Jacquie) #4

My favourite part is crispy skin but not soft skin.:wink: Why did you remove it?

(Haley Kathryn) #5

I guess it’s just still a foreign concept to me to leave it on.

(Georgia) #6

When I was younger, my mother would make chicken crusted in Parm (the green can kind), but she dipped the chicken in melted butter instead of egg. It was delicious, and we weren’t even keto!

(Haley Kathryn) #7

Yum! A friend and I this weekend made Parmesan crusted pork chops, but used cream cheese instead of an egg. That was also super yummy, however I would melt the cream cheese down because it didn’t spread well, I would have done it today but I’m broke AF and don’t have any.

(matt ) #9

Chicken is protein heavy. Leave that skin on! :wink:

(Samuel Ashford) #10

LOVE IT! Simple and delish. And FAT!!!

(eljay716) #11

Sounds delicous, thank you.