Oxalates

(Edith) #81

People, this is the oxalate thread. Could we please get it back on topic?

Thanks.

(Elizabeth ) #82

think it got off track here:

atomicspacebunnyBunny

1d

VirginiaEdie:

One of the things oxalates do, besides depositing razor-like crystals in various parts of your body, is combine with calcium and magnesium. This can result in deficiency symptoms of these minerals. I’m now wondering if that’s why my need for magnesium increased and why I developed the heart palpitations.

Iodine oxidizes oxalates, oxalates also prevent the uptake and storage of iodine in the thyroid gland because it is expending all it’s power to kill the oxalates which was known back in year of July 1932, oxalobacter formigenes also destroy and oxidize oxalates, broad-spectrum quinolone antibiotics kill oxalobacter formigenes or referred to in the literature as “O” which is hard to re-populate the gut with O and why so many peeps have oxalate intolerances.

The answer is very simple?

Get enough iodine in your diet but not too much, you want balance?

And drink some lemon water (citrate kills a/k/a dissolves oxalates)?

Case closed!

BTW: And if your wondering why people are so intolerant to oxalates look no further than the meat your eating and the use of Quinolone anti-biotics used to treat live-stock that they put in the feed or inject? Notice how that medium raw steak is dripping with anti-biotics? Lol

(bulkbiker) #83

More cobblers and bad grammar… sad…

(Bunny) #84

Bad grammar yes, sorry about my imperfections but let’s not forget the correlation, causation that is used to dilute what exactly is the cause and correlation, of course you must factor in placebo and paradox (let’s eat only meat?) when of course it’s not the exclusive eating of meat that is the cause, I would love to embrace that concept but unfortunately it’s not the exclusive eating of meat?

Meat has interesting and vital properties to human health but I could very well eat oat bran and fast intermittently or extensively and come to the same conclusion and tell everyone to just eat only oat bran and nothing else?

That is why we need $$$ for research on Carnivores/Zero Carb or whatever it is called in it’s subdivisions to factor out the placebo and paradox?

You have no idea who is and who is not exclusively eating meat or what kind etc…

A person could be following exactly what a another person is saying and damage their health, when they were in fact exaggerating what they are actually doing and then that person ends up dead from colon cancer?

I guess if you don’t have a conscience that’s OK?

Just senselessly tell everyone to eat only meat and ignore any kind of science or research, discussion, scrutiny or debate?

If oxalate is an acid how does it dissolve in the presence of citrate? Isn’t citrate an acid as well?

(Elizabeth ) #86

This is a group for carnivores and you’re in here because?

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) closed #87

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #88

Time out you guys. This is a ketogenic forum: meaning if the food you are eating or not eating puts your body into a state of ketosis, then welcome.

We expect members to be respectful without sarcasm, personal attacks, bullying, ganging up and talking down to one another. Civil discourse or disagreement is welcome. Backing up your argument with science is welcome. Being angry jerks to one another is unacceptable.