Oxalates

(Elizabeth ) #61

Joe and Charlene Anderson, Charles Washington, Dana Schute, Kelly Hogan, Bo Noles, all 10-20+ years eating all meat, no one is a leader… Don’t know what you’re reading

Holy Moly.

You now appointed yourself the Savior of all. The almighty know it all that thinks carnivores are a cult and you are out to save us all from ourselves.

Wake up…don’t need your saving one bit!

This is the funniest and biggest bunch of…I have seen written in a long time. You made my day.

You feel it is your heavenly mission to save us all from our cult status?

wow. you need to check yourself just a little bit here LOL LOL wow
I know what label you do wear and it isn’t Savior by any means :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

This is just too funny. I don’t think I would be amiss when I say all the adults on this Carnivore category don’t require your help in any way. Hey, maybe that might make sense to you, no one here needs saving by you personally. It is ok to let us go and leave us to die in peace and wither away and don’t blink an eye while you let us just do that in peace and harmony and let us just enjoy our stellar benefits of improved health before we just melt away and end up 6 ft under. :slight_smile:

(Bunny) #63

I highly doubt that!

(Elizabeth ) #64

your problem

(Bunny) #65

If so I would like to see the status of their gut microbiome and the amino acid eating bacteria in their gut? Which would be absolutely putrified by now?

Yup, just go onto ZIOH or another like PC and more sites and you will talk with real live honest to goodness more than 20 yr veterans eating this way and thriving. Hey they ain’t dead ya know :slight_smile: but when they die at being a Carnivore for 40-50 yrs one can say then…hey carnivore killed that 85 yr old HAHA

but of course you can’t do that and just say it isn’t real cause you don’t want to have any true facts go against the propaganda you spew.

Go on ZIOH, PC and other ZC sites and ask them to rip out their guts or go get tests just to satisfy your musings. I am sure a bunch will give your their thoughts openly.

(Elizabeth ) #68

ww.meatlheals.com

(Bunny) #69

Don’t believe in fairytales as they say…lol

(Elizabeth ) #70

I bet you believe vegans when they tell you they’ve eaten no meat for a decade…smh

omg I can’t…I just can’t continue

you have no standing. this is all a joke now from you in your posts the way I see it.

Truly time to go into Keto and annoy them. Tell them what they eat is bad please. Go into a vegan site and nail them. Go into a Calorie Restriction plan site and get 'em. Hit Weight Watchers and more…go after them HAHA

ugh

(Bunny) #72

Actually eating only plants is bad news too!

I do believe in common sense?

(Bunny) #73

Maybe your naivety is getting the better of your common sense which is not a joke?

Yup yup you are the ONLY one on this Carnivore category thread that has common sense. Yup, I bow to you OH MIGHTY. You know it all so you must be correct but geez, let little old dumb stupid please continue on plan without your extra junk thrown in. Can ya do that…leave me to rot in peace here please?

you have me laughing harder now

(Bunny) #75

Laugh it up now and cry later when you start dropping like flies from colon cancer, then you’ll understand what I’m talking about, only thing we do now is wait?

(Elizabeth ) #76

Good plan to take advice from someone named Space Bunny? ha!

(Elizabeth ) #77

NOT ONE SINGLE clinical proof of that

Why by George ya got it!

That is what we want on Carnivore. Leave us to rot. Just leave us alone and when we keel over we will be sure to message you and give ya the gory details so you can post it around for all to see.

Gotta get some new facts from the old junk ya keep flinging.

(Bunny) #79

One could say I only eat shards of glass and look how healthy I am (it reversed my diabetes) and be eating cupcakes on the side in secret, are you going to do the same?

???

It cool spaceb

I am done. I don’t wanna keep this up as I am sure you do not want to either. We had a fun good ol’ time chat on it all. I for one am walking away but by no means in a bad mood about any of it. I hope all cool with you also!