Ooey Gooey Butter Pie (wickedstuffed.com)

Excited to dig in! Also used erythritol (after I pulsed it in a blender) for mine. Looks beautiful.

(Jennifer) #22

Mine is cooling in the fridge now - used 1/2 cup of erythritol and 1/2 tsp of powdered stevia. Tasted good rawā€¦

Canā€™t wait.

Edit - Man, this is a great easy recipe. Tastes like a cheese cake. Very impressed.

Iā€™m trying the cocoa powder next.

(Becky Loveday) #23

This is such an easy recipe to makeā€¦ I made two in less than 20 minutes prep time. The toughest part was having to let the pie cool in the fridge for two hours!! LOL!! Even my non-keto son loves itā€¦ but, I told him hands offā€¦ itā€™s mine!!! LOL!! Will definitely be trying the chocolate version!!

(Nathanael Schulte) #24

Totally agreed! I could do that and the Carlā€™s Head Pizza everyday and be totally happy :slight_smile:

Yep, I make this one all the time now. Maybe Iā€™ll make it tonightā€¦

(Jennifer) #26

Bumping this one up - making it for tomorrow! This is a great recipe!

(Nathanael Schulte) #27

Me too :slight_smile:

(Jennifer) #28

Soā€¦ I made these this morning for Fatherā€™s day. One I made pretty much as the recipe goes except added some vanilla. The other I made chocolate by adding just short of 1/2 cup cocoa AND the secret ingredient, instant coffee. I put a couple tsp in just enough water to dissolve and added that. Oh, and I added 1/4 cup of peanut butter powder to the crust.(more butter needed, I added 3 Tbsp.)

(mags) #29

That sounds amazing. How many carbs are in your cocoa powder? Iā€™ve never even heard of peanut butter powder. I adore peanut butter and have to keep it under lock and key to stop myself sticking my finger in the jar every time I see it.

(Sophie) #30

Back in the day I had to order it off the web but recently I was able to purchase some at my local WalMart of all places! And that was shocking considering I live in backwoods TN and have to order everything else it seems like! :smile:

(Jennifer) #31

I used ghirardelli cocoa and per tablespoon it has 3gms carbs with 2 of those from fiber.

Peanut butter powder is an awesome thingā€¦ It was good.

(mags) #32

Iā€™ve found it thank you. Good old amazon. But itā€™s had the fat extracted :scream: