I’m a disciple :pray:

(Empress of the Unexpected) #322

Well. he’s “Mr.” Juice, to me.

Ooooh - A surgeon. Fancy.

(Running from stupidity) #324

:slight_smile:

Cutting…

(Empress of the Unexpected) #325

Dang it!!! I keep forgetting you all speak English and I don’t.

(Sophie) #326

One good thing: The ability to keep a topic on track instead of railroading it. Thanks for your understanding. :expressionless:

Noted.

(Sophie) #328

Thank you. Much appreciated.

Good friends, I can banter with on the forum.

(Running from stupidity) #330

Regina has liked it, so I guess that means she’s still here…

(Sophie) #331

A decent looking broccoli cheddar soup recipe to test on another cold, raw winter day. :broccoli::cheese: :bowl_with_spoon:

(Sophie) #332

Wow, the sun actually made an appearance late this afternoon! I can’t remember the last time I saw it, maybe 4-5 days ago?! :sunny::dark_sunglasses:

(Janelle) #333

I’m a “serial hobbyist” and even though I have some kitchen towels on the loom, I started back up with pottery last night at a local art center. It’s been 3 years since I’ve wheel thrown a pot but I guess there’s something to muscle memory. It’s nice to not think about the day job, politics or even keto for a few hours.

(Sophie) #334

There’s nothing quite so satisfying as getting your hands in clay! :+1:

(Ellen) #335

Today I was reminded to be grateful for the good things in my life, rather than focusing on the bad, so I took a few moments to reflect and do feel better for it.

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #336

Last day of vacation and I was able to stay keto. Probably gained a little because of keto snacks with red wine. However I feel great and love how much energy I have. Skipped breakfast everyday.

(Ellen) #337

Hope you & your family had a great time @daddyoh

(Sophie) #338

Would you mind bringing back some of that Florida sunshine when you return? After the 3hrs we had yesterday, I remembered how much I missed it! :smile:

(Sophie) #339

Isn’t it amazing how that works? Perception is reality.

(Ellen) #340

Yep, it’s so easy to just focus on the problems, or what you don’t have that it often becomes the only thing we see, but if you take a moment it can all change.