Super Cool! Thanks for the link, and Happy New Year! :fireworks:

(Running from stupidity) #223

It’s about the one thing Sydney does well :slight_smile:

They also have a good symphony orchestra but Melbourne wins cos this :grin:

(Running from stupidity) #225

It’s good for so many reasons :slight_smile:

It just never fails to make me smile :smile:

(Running from stupidity) #227

Exactly, it’s such an awesome juxtaposition that works brilliantly. And the MSO in KISS makeup? As if it wasn’t awesome enough already :slight_smile:

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #228

The gym was giving out free t-shirts yesterday. “XXL please, oh you are out, okay I’ll fit into an XL eventually”. XL fits already. :man_dancing::+1::sunglasses::bacon:

(Sophie) #229

Nice! :+1:

(Sophie) #230

This year marks a decade since hubby and I quit smoking. Definitely in the top 5 best things I’ve ever done in my life (so far)! :smile:

(KCKO, KCFO) #231

Big congrats to both of you. That is a major thing and good you could do it together.

(Laurie) #232

Yes, I quit smoking many years ago. I still tell people it’s one of the best things I’ve ever done. Congratulations!

(Ellen) #233

Got an e-mail today reminding me I’m off to see Prof Brian Cox in a few weeks! Chuffed to bits, can’t wait.

(Sophie) #234

Amazon just delivered a brand new keyboard to replace the old crappy one that was slowly dying on me + it’s a business expense! Yayyyy!

(Empress of the Unexpected) #235

My new contacts are arriving today. Was down to the last pair and got a bit too much mileage out of them.

(Running from stupidity) #236

I just got a Logitech G910 [1] to replace my Razer Blackwidow Chroma. I preferred the key feel of the Razer - both are mechanical KBs - but the Logitech is quieter and the macro software is light years ahead of the Razer.

Still getting used to the slightly different key spacing (or something), though.

Anyway, bottom line is that new keyboards are great :slight_smile:

[1]Finally found one on a decent discount and jumped on it.

(Sophie) #237

I’m replacing an old Logitech…and I think I’m really going to love this new one!

(Running from stupidity) #238

Surely. Das Keyboard is an excellent manufacturer, and those Browns are super-popular.

(Sophie) #239

Hubby found it, and said it’s an American company, assembled in China and the keys are from Germany. He’s the programmer and needs a new keyboard too, but wanted me to test drive it first to make sure I liked it before ordering himself one. Otherwise, he’d take this one and get me a replacement Logitech. I like that it’s a business expense most of all! :smile:

(Empress of the Unexpected) #240

Who has this kind of luck??? The UPS truck broke down and they won’t be here until Monday.