November 2019 - IF/EF Chat Thread (All Welcome)

fasting

(John) #281

Sitting here at about the 27 hour mark, having a nice relaxing cup of black decaf coffee before bedtime. Easy one so far. I had a busy day at work that started early, and ran late, so that kept me occupied. I also got in most of my planned exercises and even about a 45 minute walk in lieu of eating during my lunch break.

I will see in the morning how long I want to go. 7am Saturday gets me to 36 hours, which is my typical weekly target, but I often end up going 42 or so, just because I am not always that hungry first thing in the morning.

(Mame) #282

Really looking forward to December. I am planning on a mixture of ADF and also travel both business and personal, and more holiday meals. It will be interesting but I feel ready. And who knows perhaps I will do another extended fast come January like last year.

See you all in that thread! :slight_smile: kcko

(John) #283

38 hours and done, for my final fast of November. See you guys in next month’s thread.

(back and doublin' down) #284

WTG John!

Didn’t do as long of a fast as planned. Being home is harder than busy at work. Plus the mini dash arrived. Made two batches of chaffles and woke about 4am with digestive distress. Makes me wonder about a sensitivity to eggs?

Going to back off on food today. Maybe OMAD it today and tomorrow, back to protocol for two more weeks.

Happy Saturday, see you all in the next month’s thread!

(Susan) #285

Doing a short (26-48 hour) fast to bring in December.
I have some vacation days coming up starting the 8th, so I plan to fast quite a bit. My vacation is 4 days a week for two weeks, with me volunteering on Thur, Fri and Sat for overtime.

Just wanted to share that I can have the ingredients for the item you mentioned and be fine, but for some reason made in the iron it turns my stomach and makes me feel sick each time, I started to wonder if it was truly getting cooked through all the way? Hope you’re feeling better!

In 48+ hrs of an unplanned water fast now, pretty sure I have a kidney stone and not feeling well, the nausea is ridiculous :nauseated_face:

(KCKO, KCFO) #288

Here is the December thread:

(back and doublin' down) #289

Yes, thank you. Ate light today, never really had an appetite. So maybe it’s the grill? Hmm I will experiment again but make sure to cook them longer!

(Jane Srygley) #290

Bummer dude sorry to hear that! Oxalates tend to cause those I think so you may want to look into that. Hope you’re all better now!