North West Meat-Up #2 - 17th November 2018?

(Vijay Bhakta) #21

Hi @Dave1, whereabouts in the NW are you ?

Hi I am not far from Burnley and I am regularly in Yorkshire.
Where about are you all based, or have meetings.
regards Dave

(Vijay Bhakta) #23

Not far at all - I am in Preston. There are a few now in this area, Leyland, Cheshire, Liverpool

Current thinking is dinner on the 17th Nov in or around Manchester.

(Anthony Mckechnie) #24

17th November sounds good for me

(Vijay Bhakta) #25

@AnthonyMac Nice one, we now have 4, plus @MmmBacon is going to ask some of his Cheshire LowCarb chums if they want to join in.

@Elle79 @LouiseReynolds - is 17th Nov good for you in Manchester ?

(Ellen) #26

Depends on the time, don’t want to be too late getting to my Mum’s and waking her up.

(Rob) #27

I’ve put a post on my “Cheshire Keto, Paleo, Primal & Low Carb” facebook group now, so hopefully some of the Manchester crew will be able to make it. Could be a good excuse to get a bit of Christmas shopping in too.

(Vijay Bhakta) #28

How does a late leisurely lunch in Manchester City Centre sound ? Say starting around 2pm till 6pm ish, gives folk time to get the train home/drive to where they need to be.

So far, me, Jim, Rob, Anthony and Ellen are in.

Now the good bit - where :slight_smile: One of those all you can eat meat places ?

(Ellen) #29

Well I’ve not been to Manchester in years (took Mum to see Neil Diamond so only 1 night) so will let you guys decide where.

(Doug) #30

Happy Birthday, Ellen. :slightly_smiling_face:

(Ellen) #31

Ooh spooky, does the site show my bday or just my 1 year ketoversary? Thanks though :grinning: last year of being in my 30s.

(Doug) #32

Putting the cursor on your little steak icon brings up “Today is my birthday!”

(Ellen) #33

Cunning!

(Vijay Bhakta) #34

Happy Birthday Ellen.

(Ellen) #35

Thanks Vijay :grinning:

Hi all, thanks for the invite Vijay. I live in West Cumbria, though from Liverpool originally. Manchester is about 3 hours drive from here. But you never know. Thanks again for invite, I shall watch this space. Cheers Jim

Let's see who is where in the UK!
(Vijay Bhakta) #37

No worries Jim. I’m about 2 hours from you in Preston. May be we do a meat up in Lancaster next year :slight_smile:

Hi all, I’m going to try and rearrange some work commitments to try and join you all! Thanks @Vijay for pointing this thread out and inviting me!

(Vijay Bhakta) #39

@jimdoesketo @MmmBacon @AnthonyMac @Elle79 @LouiseReynolds @Dave1 @newtoketonot @HelenaH

Only 7 or so weeks away, so giving this a bump…

How about https://www.bembrasilrestaurants.com/

I can book a table for say 2pm, but would need folk to confirm here or via DM so I know numbers.

DM may be better so I can they swap telephone numbers and we can setup a WhatsApp group or something to keep in touch.

Anyone/Everyone free to join us :slight_smile:

(Rob) #40

Pichana!!! I’m so there dude!!!

Great find, can’t wait :slight_smile: