Nope! KETO doesn’t work 😂. Pics don’t lie!

Congrats, you say you feel wonderful, that is Awesome! I don’t pay attention to people’s “looks” anymore but as you mention you are a body builder and yeah, you look like that is true!

In my 11 months on keto (with a few departures) I’m only down about 35#. My blood work was really good beforehand. Wish I could lose more around the hips/thighs, but for perimenopausl women that is really difficult. And no desire to become a body builder!

Keto does work, everyone can lose weight and more importantly Feel Better. But some bodies will just never “look” good (especially if your mom stuffed you with baby cereal at age 3 weeks to keep you quiet, and similar abuses thru next 17 years).

Some journeys are much longer. At least we can have clear minds!

(Ellen ) #62

I needed this encouragement today! Feeling a little sad today that I gained 2lbs overnight. But you look so good, so happy. I will push on…thank you for your post.

(Ron D. Garrett) #63

Thank you and amen!!

(Jeff) #64

Seriously good work. I am now 50 and on my keto journey. Been doing this for around 14 weeks never felt better. Tired but happy.
Thanks for posting.

(Susan) #65

Wow, Garrett. you are doing great! Keep up the good work, amazing results!
I am 54, and am encouraged by the people in my age range succeeding with this as well! It is terrific.

(Kerin ) #66

I’m back on keto, the previous weight I lost I surprisingly did not gain back, but even though I went off this way of eating, I didn’t go back to all the junk foods prior my first keto experience.
I’m so happy to be part of this forum.

(Art ) #67

So you’re saying 8lbs was lost with exercise???
:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #68

Ron, I wasn’t around here when you first posted this, but a big congrats to you :slight_smile: Amazing what one can accomplish when they really decide to put their mind to it :slight_smile: I had a similar health turnaround 11 years ago… but 5 years ago I had a back injury that really knocked me off of the health and fitness train.
Glad to say, after finding about Keto, and starting to come here to learn more, I’m back on that train, full steam ahead :slight_smile: Lost most of the weight I had put back on (only 40 lbs this time around) and im fixing to take the next big leap, to try to put back on some muscle.

Anyway, your looking great brother :slight_smile: Don’t ever stop ! :slight_smile:

(Ron D. Garrett) #69

Yep :joy:

(Failed) #70

Aaaaaaand here’s the headline:

Ketogenic Dieter Says With Exercise Only Lost 8 Pounds

(hottie turned hag) #71

OMFG that is too accurate (that it’d be how the headline was phrased).
:smile:

Hey Big Ron, you swoonworthy fella! Nice to see you swing back by!
:star_struck:

(Ron D. Garrett) #72

Thank you sooo much!!!

(Brandi) #74

Awesome job, you look great!

(Ray) #75

Just getting into this keto world. You have achieved something that must be life changing. Few things can top that. I’m inspired🙂

(Ray) #76

Some of my friends are fairly ignorant to keto as you refer to. Unsustainable etc. Each week so far I have generally lost more weight. They are consuming a huge amount of carbs and criticise me somewhat for reducing them and doing intermittent fasts. I’m happy, seeing results and coping fine with it. Couple of weight stalls but…

(Bob M) #77

Wait until you go out for lunch or dinner or whatever, and you don’t eat because you’re not hungry.

(Elian) #78

LOL, for one second I thought the picture on the left was the before. :))

Anyway, a big fat congrats which you wholeheartedly deserve. Keep up doing what is best for you!

P.S. I also love real good quality salt and advocate to make people realize it is not the enemy doctors make it out to be.

(Alex Segrest) #79

Congratulations! YOU LOOK AMAZING! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

(Bruce Pick) #80

Way to go!

Congrats!