Nope! KETO doesn’t work 😂. Pics don’t lie!

(Ron D. Garrett) #1

Nawwww…KETO don’t work…KETO is unsustainable, KETO is a fad. Blah, blah, blah, blah. Your boy is 52 yo, putting on muscle and STILL losing body fat. And the score after 17 months…-82lbs AND the bloodwork of a 19 YO. Y’all keep on with those REAL fad diets while I’ll stay in my KETO corner eating real, delicious fattening food with REAL salt :joy:. AND…PLEASE remember that 74 of the 82lbs was lost WITHOUT ANY EXERCISE whatsoever!

#ronbigblackgarrett

(Jill F.) #2

Congrats, you look awesome!!! I have lost 30 pounds and people are like are you going to be able to maintain that, oh that’s so bad for you, blah, blah, blah. Then they say how can I keto, lol! Keep it up man!

(Ron D. Garrett) #3

IKR? People seem to forget that at one time I was a bodybuilder which includes strict discipline and KETO is super easy compared to that. I eat good food and I don’t have to eat 8 times a day :joy:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #4

What a difference! Congrats :grin:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5

Super Ron, you look great. Like a different man there. Your addiction thread was a huge inspiration for me. Great to see the updated version of you. :sunglasses:

@MommyJill2005 love the new photo. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #6

Amazing, bro! Great post, and thanks for the photos.

You know, we don’t see enough of you these days. (hint-hint) Been thinking of you, though! :+1:t4:

Congratulations! This is awesome! You’re an inspiration :slight_smile:

(Brian) #8

Ron, thanks for the inspiration! :slight_smile:

Good to see you posting again.

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #9

Way to go Ron. You look great and wonderful news about your labs. Keep it up!

(Jay Patten) #10

You’re looking like a real badass, Ron!!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #11

Funny Ron, I always read you name Rgbigun as big gun as in biceps because you’re a weight lifter. :laughing:

(John) #12

Not working for me either. Down 85 pounds in 8 months, haven’t exercised that much. Just today, in fact, I ate some horrible foods and beverages that no one could possibly stand to consume: yogurt, berries, nuts, cheese, eggs, bacon, chicken, broccoli, coffee, water, flavored sparkling water.

I don’t know how anyone can stand to put stuff like that in their mouths over the long run.

(MooBoom) #13

You’re a real anti-success story :joy::+1:

(Ellen) #14

Awesome Ron :smiley:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #15

What a difference. Impressive!!

(Carol) #16

Wow, amazing results!!

('Jackie P') #17

Cor blimey, you look fabulous!:kissing_closed_eyes:

(mole person) #18

Wow! 52 and a sexy beast! You look amazing.

(George) #19

Congrats!! You’re another great source of inspiration on this forum.

(Alec) #20

Ron
I bet your bloodwork is a lot better than the average 19-year-old on SAD! Well done, sir, great going. But, as you said, it’s just a fad and it is unsustainable. :clap::clap::clap: