Noisy Stomach?

(Elena) #1

Any time I consume something my stomach my whole insides make a lot a lot of noise gurgling grumbling it’s the most anoying sounds. It doesn’t matter what I eat or drink this is happening. I don’t feel bad I don’t feel bloated and it’s not veggies. I barely almost never eat veggies. Has anyone experienced this. What could it be ?

(Christopher Bingel) #2

whenever I do intermittent fasting, I get this. I’ve always assumed it’s air and fluid in my gut moving around as the food finally starts passing through.

(Elena) #3

It is so bad for me this time I haven’t had it for a long time and now it’s coming on with a vengance.

Like Christopher said “whenever I do intermittent fasting,” I get this to, especially if I do an extended fast.
I find that a drink of warm ACV and 1/4 teaspoon of Salt tend to lessen the effect of the stomach mussels working on the empty space, and it soon passes.

(Elena) #5

I’m relieved to hear this. I thought maybi it was something more serious. I was thinking not eating vegetables has cought up to me in some way.

(Christopher Bingel) #6

There’s no pain or discomfort? Maybe TMI, but any gas? If not, I wouldn’t worry. Biology is messy. :slight_smile:

(Elena) #7

Lol lol thx. No pain it’s just unbelievably loud. Thankfully I’m off work for few days.

(jilliangordona) #8

Probiotics + digestive enzymes helped me with this.

(Allie) #9

I think it’s just the stomach gets bored as we eat less and it has nothing to digest as we are burning our own stores for fuel.

(Empress of the Unexpected) #10

My body had a hard time getting used to the fats, so I paired them with veggies. I’m now week six, and today is the first day in years that my tummy has been quiet all day. (Tummy and digestive tract). Think my body is suddenly loving Keto.

(Jackyys ) #11

I just started and same in not hungry at all the noises come in usually after eating… I’m thinking it’s the fats my body isn’t used to. It’s not gas either glad to know I’m not the only one.

(Empress of the Unexpected) #12

I’m at eight months and just fine now! Stick with it. Some days I don’t even eat veggies, just meat. Your body will totally get used to keto. Give it time. I turned the corner around four months. Wow, just read my last comment. Week six?? It was getting better then, but again, it takes months, not weeks.

(Empress of the Unexpected) #13

And welcome to the forums. We are a friendly and helpful group. Please introduce yourself.

(Kerry Hyatt Bennett) #14

Ditto completely. Crazy noisy tummy. :rofl:

(Mike) #15

When I started Keto my stomach sounds & hunger pains were off the chart. You could hear my belly from across the room :grinning: That slowly went away, I guess as my stomach shrunk it realized that it won’t be getting it’s way any longer :rofl:

(Todd Allen) #16

My guts growled so loud yesterday evening that it woke my dog and made her bark. I used to have a lot of digestive issues with little gut noise. Currently things seem pretty good. Hopefully the sound effects are just a sign of more robust digestive action.