Need to cut out dairy - but it makes up the majority of my fats... Also, I'm lazy

(Lisa F) #21

I cut dairy after stalling and immediately dropped 5 lbs. I was putting a lot of HWC in my coffee, enjoying cheese and frequently making cream based sauces. I replaced the HWC in my coffee with various fat combos consisting of mct oil, coconut oil, butter (the one bit of dairy I do have but infrequently), and cocoa butter. I have also discovered locally made cashew cheese (need to be a bit more vigilant about carbs) and am making more coconut based curries.

So…it hasn’t been terrible!!

Adding in some IF and EF on weekdays has taken me down another 15.

I wish you luck!

(She had one feck to give and that feck is gone.) #22

Bwah ha ha ha :rofl:

(She had one feck to give and that feck is gone.) #23

Gah :no_good_woman:‍♀ goat :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. My husband wanted to get goat curry last night. Just can’t.

Seriously though thanks for the A2 info. I saw a bunch of cow milk at WF yesterday with that on the label and had no idea. Thx!

(Brent Giesler) #24

What kind of fat bomb recipes?

(Bruce) #25

Dear Lord, I just looked at the ingredients of that cool whip stuff! It’s pure evil. I just chug cream, but maybe I’m odd.
As an aside, tinned fatty fish in oil makes a great high fat snack/meal, but make sure it’s in olive oil and not some nasty industrial seed oil (vegetable oil).

(MelissaH) #26

My husband puts it in his coffee everyday! Nasty stuff