Music while exercising

(Vladaar Malane) #1

Hey guys,

So I’m a big proponent of listening to highly motivating music while working out. For me personally, I get a adrenaline rush when certain songs come on, be it some old Rocky movie song, or what not. And while that only lasts a short burst, it keeps me pushing myself harder and longer than I would be able too with just will power. I use a blue tooth set of ear phones so I don’t have wires hanging off me while I’m doing cardio. You don’t have to use this one, or blue tooth at all, but this is what I like and I give it a thumbs up.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B017SJKHIK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

For a long time I was in the stone age using Pandora. My wife and kids got me to try Spotify ap the other day on my phone and I love it. I am only using the free version and I am able to pick the exact songs I want in my play list, where Pandora just gave random songs that were of the same type of genre. Additionally, I find that Spotify while the free version does have commercials, it’s like 1 commercial every 15 minutes that is only about a minute in length.

With Pandora I was getting commercials every 5 to 7 minutes and 2 commercials that last up to 2 minutes in length. I was really not happy with hearing about Subway subs, or something crazy for too long of time when I was in the middle of my work out.

Anyway, Just thought I’d pass on this on.

Music Workout Playlist